Blue Eyes H.O & H.H

A/N
This is obviously an imagine about Harrison (hense the blue eyes). You are at a photo shoot with your best friend Harry Holland but when you meet Harrison you guys fall in love.

Y/N POV
You and your best friend Harry loved taking photos and modeling for eachother. One day you were going to do a photo shoot with one of Harry's close friends.

Harry texting you

Harry boy 🤙🏼
Hey y/n we'll be there in 10 minutes

Y/N💞🤙🏼
Cool, can't wait!

10 minutes later

Harry boy 🤙🏼
We're outside!

Y/N 💞🤙🏼
On my way down

Y/N POV
You grabbed your purse, phone, and wallet and headed out of your apartment complex and to Harry's car.

Harrison's POV
You and Harry were picking up one of his friends for a photo shoot.
"So who are we picking up?"

"Oh, my friend y/n. She helps me a lot with modeling for my photos". Harry said.

"Cool" you replied.

After about 10 minutes you guys got to her apartment complex to pick her up. Harry gor out of the car and went to go pick up y/n.

You then saw them walking towards the car.

And all you could do was look at her through the car window. She was so beautiful. Her h/c hair moved perfectly side to side as she walked. Everything happend in slow motion that you barely realized when they got into the car because of the trance you were in.

Y/N POV
You and Harry met in the hallway.
"Hey Harry" you said as you waved to him. "Hey y/n" he said. You guys walked to his car and as you got to the car you got into the back seat.

As he started to drive he began to say
"Harrison this is y/n, y/n this is Harrison" Harry said.

Harrison turned around and smiled at you, as he reached to shake your hand.

Once he was looking at you, you couldn't help but stare into his beautiful blue eyes. They were like a pools of water you just wanted to swim in all day.

You sort of started staring and quickly reached your hand out and said "hi, it's nice to meet you". "Nice to meet you to" he says and turns back around. You begin to blush as he turned around.

30 minutes later

You finally arrive at a field. After a drive of you and Harrison mostly talking and laughing.

Harrison and Harry were setting up the cameras while you just looked out into the distance.

"Ready y/n" Harry said.
You turned around, smiled, and nodded.

Harrison's POV

Harry was taking pictures of Y/N first. You were sat in the fields looking at her as she modeled for Harry.
She looked so beautiful, you just wanted to go up to her and kiss her.

Y/N POV
After a while Harry finished with me and he called Harrison over. He looked so handsome, but you were so nervous around him.

Harry said "can you guys model together, I need some photos of a couple".

You and Harrison looked at each other, and you both started to blush.
Harry looked at you guys weirdly and then said "don't worry it's just pretend" he then laughed walking away.

You and Harrison then looked at eachother. Harrison then broke the silence saying "sorry if this is gonna be weird for you". As he said that all your nerves went away. You looked up at him and smiled. "It won't be weird, after all we are doing this for Harry" you said.

"I'll be back guys I need to grab a better camera" Harry said running to the car.

You and Harrison looked at eachother.

He slowly walked towards you.

You did the same.

Your faces were now centimeters apart

"I know we just met but I really like you and have this urge to kiss" Harrison said. You giggled and said "I know what you mean".

Your lips finally locked and it was as if your lips we're made for each others.

We grabbed your hips bringing you close to him as he began to kiss you more passionatly.

Harry's POV

I went back to the car still laughing about what happened when I told y/n and Harrison about modeling together as a pretend couple.

I grabbed my camera and started walking back towards were we set up.

As I got back to the spot I saw Harrison and y/n making out. They stopped with there foreheads resting together and smiling. He asked her out and she said yes.

You were so happy but shocked at what you saw that the only thing that came out of you mouth was
"What the fu..."

"H-hey Harry" Y/N said as she looked at you.

"Are you okay buddy?" Harrison asked.

It took me a minute but then I managed to ask "Ar-Are you to dating".

Y/N and Harrison looked at eachother and smiled and at the same time they both said "yes".

I stood there for a second and then started jumping up and down yelling "my two best friends are dating!", "my two bestfrormds are dating!"

Y/N and Harrison looked at eachother and began to kiss.

You stopped jumping and said "ew, I know you guys are dating but please stop".

A/N idk how I feel about this one. Follow and comment💕 also request are open!