How You Met

A/N So sorry I haven't updated in the longest time! I'll try and update some imagines! I'll also try to update some preferences.

How you met

Tom: it was during the shoot of Chaos Walking. You were the directors daughter and when you met Tom you guys just couldn't help yourselves ;)
(If you catch my rift)

Harrison: It was at a grocery store when you were in the Pasta section. There were 2 boys just doing random stuff that you thought it was hilarious. You were trying to hold back your laughs but when the blond one mentioned how his friend look like Linguini from Rattitoui, you just couldn't help but laugh catching their attention, especially the attention from the blond one you later found out was named Harrison.

Harry: It was like any other day. You were out taking photos and you didn't realize where you were walking. You suddenly bumped into someone and noticed it was this very cute boy. You guys started talking and then became inseparable.
(Sorry this ones short😂)

Sam: You never really talked to anyone so when you entered the music room so you could be alone, you never expected to see this beautiful boy playing the piano. He noticed you and you guys just starred at eachother for what seemed like an eternity but lasted only, not even 10 secounds. It became a relationship that started as a friendship that was so close that everyone knew that they would end up together.

Peter: You both went to the same high school and Peter has had this huge crush on you for the longest time. You haven't formally met but once Peter was in the alley changing out of his Spiderman suit and little did he know that you were there. He then saw you and made you promise not to tell anyone. You later became his "chair girl" with Ned and his loyal girlfriend.

A/N I might start to do more preferences because their really fun to do.