"She knows?!" Rin gasped in shock.

"We should probably leave before they wake up..." SeeU spoke softly, her eyelids slowly closing more and more every minute, Piko drained her energy as he constantly requested her to sing and dance or to make up a story that has a happy ending. Being the loyal person SeeU was, she of course obliged.

"Come on leek freak." Meiko grabbed on of Miku's pigtails and dragged her out.

"W-wait! I'm not done!" Miku tried reaching whatever came in her way to stop Meiko, just enough time for Miku to get more pictures.

The girls soon left, they all clasped to the floor falling asleep.

The next day~

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHY AM I IN A DRESS?!" Fukase stared horrified at the pink sparkle dress. He then looked up, the window reflecting his image. "WHY DO I HAVE MAKE UP ON?! RINNNNNNN?!" He yelled angrily, the major headache he has making his anger ten times worse.

"Uwaaaaa, my throat feels like hell..." Piko whispered in a hoarse voice, he massaged his throat a bit thinking it would soothe it.

"Why the hell am I in a closet?" Gakupo looked around. Every move he did, his body ache. "where did all these bruises come from?!" Gakupo felt strange, as if his head felt a bit lighter. Usually his hair would be a bit heavy but now it's light! Gakupo rubbed his fingers through his violet locks until he reached a certain spot. A bald spot.

"WHO TOOK MY MAID DRESS?!" Len yelled angrily. Seems like he is still a bit drunk.

"E-eh?!" Oliver had now begun hyperventilating. W-what is she doing here?! W-why am I in bed with h-her?! Millions of questions raced through Oliver's head. He froze, not wanting to wake up (Y/N). He still had his arm wrapped around her, his face more redder than ever. It's even more redder than the first time (Y/N) kissed him on the cheeks!

(Y/N) then shifted a bit startling Oliver hyperventilate even more. His heart pounding in his chest, his breathe quivering more and more every minute, his nose feels like it's gonna bleed at any second, his mind feeling a bit fuzzy, what the bloody hell is going on with me?!

Suddenly the door opened revealing the banana shota, "oh, ho ho ho! Getting it on are we?" Len smirked at the flushed sailor.

"S-shut up..." Len eyes widened, never once Oliver said that to him until now. He's serious about her, isn't he?

"Well then, it seems like you're busy so I'll just leave you two~"

"N-no! Wait!" Oliver was to stiff to move any of his body parts except his mouth.

Len ignored him and shut the door, "why do I suddenly have a grudge against walls?" Len mumbled to himself as his fists was somehow throbbing in pain.

"...great the bakas are up..." Rin groaned, barely waking up from all the yelling up stairs. She rose slowly, the sun blinding her electric blue eyes, she quickly shielded her eyes.

"Why are you all sleeping in the floor?" Len suddenly popped up, sipping some coffee.

"Well since you all took the guest rooms we had no choice!"

Len took another sip, clearly not caring. "what happened last night? All I remember was Oliver asking for a drink! Then the rest is blurry."

"So it was because of you!" Rin yelled angrily.

"AHHHHHHHH!" A loud thud was heard near the stairs. Fukase laid there, his face had a 'did that really just happen?' look. He slowly got up, pressing his hand against the wound.