14

I woke up refreshed without any nightmares and in a cold bed. His side was untouched, like he hadn't been there last night. Did I imagine him?

Maybe I did. I looked around the room and there he was sleeping peacefully wrapped in the black sheets. I had a dream about him. It is not good.

I am not attracted towards him. I cannot be. Then I saw my hands. They were bandaged. I cut them last night. I looked at my cloths; it was what I wore last night. I look at my thigh and there was the mark.

It means last night did happened. It means he killed the man. He killed him in cold blood. My eyes met him and I instantly cast them down.

"We have many work to do Miss Davis I will tell the staff to bring you warm water while I bring you some cloth.

He is back to his usual self that mean last night did happened but in my dream. It was a dream I could forget about it. It will never happen.

He suddenly came close to me and kissed my cheek. "Last night you did great I will look forward for another dance session My exotic beauty" He said in a deep voice lace with desire.

Then he took my hand and he slid the ring into my finger. He kissed my hand letting his lips down there for a long time than necessary.

"I will be back with the dress my love unless you want to give me the dance session right now" He is mocking me.

"I want to get over with whatever outing you planned for today my love" I said in an icy tone. Like I said he cannot be pass my defenses again. I will not let it slip.

Few minutes later two maids knocked the door. I covered myself in sheets fully before letting them in. "Your warm water my lady as told by Mr. Rodriguez" they said and I pointed to the bathroom. They nodded and took it inside.

"Do you need any more help my lady?" they asked. I said no. They left and I heard their laugh.

Mr. Rodriguez returned with something as he promised. He looked at me and said to himself "so that was what they were laughing about"

"what?" I asked. "They thought someone had a very good night" he said in his same emotionless voice.

"Then they thought wrong because it will not happen ever" I replied in the same tone. I got up and took the dress from his hand walking towards the bathroom.

He again pulled me to his chest. It is happening a lot lately. "I am not interested in you in that way. You are just a little girl and I don't sleep with girls.

They have to be women first which you are not." He said his eye cold voice making the hair on my body and neck stand in alarm.

"fine then because I am your fake fiancée once I am out of this place we don't have to act anymore because I am tired of it anyway" I said.

"You are tired? You are tired. Look at yourself little girl you won't be alive if it wasn't for me. Someone would have robbed you. Because, you have no brain. You trust people too easily.

You are too full of yourself that you don't look around you. You came here to find your father but without me you may have not ever find out a single thing." his voice raised.

"you? It was me who found about his destination on the first place. I am the one who had lured your enemy into trap. And I am the one who had saved you back there. So no Mr. Rodriguez I am not a naïve or innocent girl.

Yes I was afraid last night. Yes I had nightmares but you know why it is because of you. I am afraid of you. And I don't trust people easily. I did once. I trusted you and you broke it. It was the one mistake I did and I am not doing it anymore.

I am in this with you until I find my father. And I will never ever tied down to you in the first place" I said

Minutes later I was pinned to the bed. His eyes were dark. Anger was radiating off him in waves. "What are you going to do show me how powerful you are? Hit me?

Because there is one girl who you cannot tame? Because I am the one girl you cannot have? Is that what is frustrating you Mr. Rodriguez?" I asked in an icy tone.

"I can take you whenever I want to and you are going to love every moment of it" he said his breath was heavy like he was trying to restrain himself from doing anything harsh.

"Let me go Mr. Rodriguez you are Hurting me" I said. "Christen your fiancé my love" he said his tone was like the first time we met.

It was saying me to stop. It was warning me from further arguing. But today I am not going to listen. He thinks he can make me submit to him? Never.

"Fake I will never become one willingly." I said making my voice as bold and loud as I can. "Fake but here you are only mine love" He said.

"Still I am fake so your point is?" I asked trying to make him move. "My point is I can do this" and before I can register the meaning of his word his lips captured mine.

He pulled back leaving me in dazed state. "Now if you ever kiss anyone else you will always think of me. Because, I was your first kiss. And little girl you had challenged me it is a very bad thing to do. Because, I never loose. You will submit to me willingly"

Before I can register anything he picked out his cloths and left. I looked at the pile where my dress lies and it was a note. "Meet me down at the front gate in 30 minutes"

I look at the dress and cringed. It was the color I hate and it had written aristocrats all over it. It was red, a color I dislike and have frills all over me. It looked me look like a little girl

. "I will show you Mr. Rodriguez I am not a little girl. I said as I looked around for some scissors. If he thinks I will wear it without any alteration then he is in for a very big surprise.

After I was ready I looked at my dress. Perfect and all the frills are gone. I walked downstairs. I saw his eyes harden in anger.

He fisted his palm trying not doing anything harsh. "Christen my love" I said softly kissing his cheek accept I pulled back quickly.

"Katherine love was it the dress I left for you?" he asked trying to hide his anger. "Yes it was I just modified it love don't you like it I think it pretty don't you think it is pretty Abe?" I asked Ibrahim.

He nodded trying to hide the smile which was making its appearance. "OK love you proved your point now let's eat I know you are starving" he said pulling me close to him.

I kissed his neck and said into his ear. "I beaten you Mr. Christen Ace Rodriguez you cannot tame me". With that I made my way happily towards the table.

A/N: Katherine:1

Christen: 0

My verdict she is indeed a little firecracker isn't she?