Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Fling or Fate?

Start from the beginning

  Tears started welling down my face. I couldn't help it but cry. I cried in her hair probably making it wet. She pulled up but was inches from my face. Her make-up was smeared a bit.

  She lifted her hand to my face and wiped the tears.

  I grabbed her hand from my face and held it gently. Our hands were facing each other and I intwined out fingers and she smiled.

  I couldn't help myself but I planted my lips on hers. It was a gentle kiss. I let go of her hand and cupped mine to her face. I moved the kiss to a more passionate level. She agreed and in between kisses she laughed.

  I let out a little chuckled and went back for the kiss. Our lips moved in sync. It was a beautiful kiss and I never had a kiss like this. I decided to make it more and I slipped my tounge under her lip. She agreed after a bit. Then our tongues had a bit of a wrestle.

   "I have an idea." She said pulling away. It wasn't dark outside yet but it was a pinkish and yellow sky. It was still amazing.

  "What?"

  "Well, it goes by the moto yolo." She said. I laughed and she stood up. Suddenly she took off the blazer and slipped her dress off.

   I stare in shock. It revealed her lace bra and undies. They were black with white polka-dots. She was very fit. Her stomach was sort of flat but she had a bit of a tummy. It was amazing because she wasn't so skinny like models. She had curves also.

   "STRIP!" She said. I laughed and started taking my clothes off. Now I was only in my boxers.

   "You want me to take these off too?" I ask her cheekily.

   "No thank you! This is only the first date. I don't need to see all that!" She said covering her eyes. I run to her and grab her by the waist and spin her around. She giggles.

   "Har! Put me down!" She said.

   "So, what's your 'yolo' idea?" I ask her putting her back on her feet.

   "Let's jump!" She said running to the edge of the cliff. I raise an eyebrow at her.

   "Are you serious?" I ask her.

   "YES! You only live once right?" She says. She's right.

   "You only die once." I mummured.

   "Oh c'mon. You get to see me with only bra and undies and you won't do this one thing?" She said. She was very confident eh?

   I nodded. I grab her hand and she trembled a bit looking down the water.

   "Ready?" She asks me.

   "When you are!" I say excitedly.

   "On 3!" She says.

   "1..

   "2..

    "3!

   We both jumped still holding hands. My stomach dropped to the ground. The win flew in our face and her hair got a bit messed up. She was smiling the whole time.

   We finally landed in the water and we breathed really hard.

   "Wow, that was a bit of adreniline rush eh?" I ask her. I wrap my arms around her waist. I pull her close.

   Before I smack my lips on hers I kiss the air. I opened my eyes and realize she went under water. I loved how she teased me.

   "Go underwater again." I said to her as she got up and pulled her hair out of the bun.

   She went underwater and I did too. I smacked my lips onto hers and it felt so amazing and passionate like we were both in love.

   "I really like you." She whispered to me as we pulled away above water.

   "I really like you." I replied.

   "So where do we go from here?" She asks.

   "How about we can go back to my place and get some warm clothes on? I can't feel my toes." I said. She nods and I notice her lips are turning purple. We climb out on shore and go get our clothes back on. I thought I heard something but just thought I was annoyed from the paparazzi everywhere.

   We put on the clothes but we were both trembling. We got into the car and blasted the music and heater. She was hanging on my arm and she started rocking out to 'Want U Back' by Cher. I laughed at her enthusiasm. She was amazing. I can't wait for the guys to met her.

   We pulled up to the hotel and we walked up to the room. As we walked in 4 pairs of eyes were gluing into us.

  I looked over and the clock said 1:30! Oh shit..