Welcome

Flashback*

"No! Stop! Please!" (Y/N) screamed as her blood gushed from her wounds and tears ran down her cheeks. Bruises and cuts scatter across her body.

"Fat chance bitch!" They spat out before continuing to beat her. Blood splattered the streets in the hidden rain village as the wet droplets washed away the screams of pain. tightly shutting her eyes, she listened to the sound of weapons hitting her flesh echoing through the quiet, abandoned village.

"Hey, I think we killed her." One of the men stated lightly kicking the back of your head. The force effortlessly knocked your head to the side, as your face lifelessly crashed into the ground.  

"Who cares!" One of them stated as he smirked over his bloody masterpiece. "We have the blood."

A short wave of relief hit her as the Shinobi I ran away with her clan's crimson treasures... Her hands twitch in a short wave of anger before the pain could fully effect her. Lifelessly dropping her hand back into the tears and rain underneath her, her eyes began to give in, and eventually, threatened to close forever. The familiar taste of iron was forged into her mouth continued to sting her mouth as the rain continued to slowly wash her away. But death was just too far away for her embrace. The sorrowful spirit knew the pathetic girl had the potential within her that she didn't know yet. But the girl crumbled with this realisation and contemplated her next move.  

"W-why... can't... I j-just... die..." The last teardrop fell down her face before she was carried into a deep sleep.

End of flashback*
(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up on a hard surface expecting the sound and feeling of rain hit my beaten body. Goddammit... Why was I born into the (l/n) clan! Tears form in my tired eyes as I slowly open them to see that I am no longer in the hidden rain village. Suprised at first, a short wave of relief crashed over me before I realise. 

I have been kidnapped.

Snapping out of my short-lived fantasy I aspired to see my captors. Perhaps this time, they weren't as merciless as my previous.

 I manage to sit up on the position I was laying on, I whole body was bandaged and the pain I have felt ceased to exist. I could barley see anything, but that somehow made me calm. I hear a noise and turn my head to meet face first with an orange mask.

"Gah!"

"Shit!"

"W-who are you!" 

"She's alive! Pein-san!"

"W-what!"

Furiously rubbing my eyes, I loom up once again just for all hope to drain away.

"A-Akatsuki...?" I stare at my hands again and slump back on the hard bed. Their threatening eyes darted right through my soul, and I couldn't help but feel vulnerable under their threatening persona. But this was normal. It even made you feel 'happy'. They're S-Ranked criminals after all. Perhaps now they'll give you what you wated for so long. Death.

I sighed. "Well? Go for it. You're S-ranked criminals, right?" I say in a pathetic voice, trying to encourage them. You can probably kill me, then my suffering will end... Go for it." As soon as I finish my statement I close my eyes and waited for impact.

"Ok, gladly." One of them says.

"Hidan, step back you idiot."

My eyes shot open and I shoot back up.

"Why not! There's only one reason you want me! My blood! It's power! Take it! Kill me now!" I say as heavy tears run down my face. I take the kunai at the side of the bed and slice my arm. I hear flesh ripping and a couple of gasps.

"See! Take it!" I say as I continued to tear my arm with the kunai.

"No! Stop!" The orange-masked man says. He snatches the kunai away from me, throws it across the room and started to tend my freshly made wounds. "What the hell-" Before finishing my sentence, he placed his gloved hand around my lips, quickly silencing me.

"(Y/N) is a bad girl." He says wrapping the soft white bandage around my arm.

"Alright, listen." another voice spoke from the crowd." We found you half-dead in the hidden rain, after finding out who you were we knew you would serve us an advantage. You are going to join the Akatsuki whenever you like it or not. We know what you can achieve while alive, and so we promise to protect you." Says a man with piercings and purple eyes.

"Plus, you can't go back out there anyway. Hm." The blonde female added.

Tears ran down my face as Tobi continued to heal my wounds. It was the first time in ages since someone gave you sympathy. T-they want to help me? You question yourself. What is this the criminals want to help me. You lightly chuckle at yourself for thinking such impossible things could ever happen. But it's true, your saviours now stand in front of you within You happiness. The sudden change of kindness... kinda overwhelmed you. It was like being clinging into a new world. You cling onto your face as the last traces of tears finished their journey. 

"D-don't cry (y/n)! W-we promise to protect you with our lives! And (y/n) will be happy in the Akatsuki!" Tobi says reassuringly.

"No it's not that... Thank you..."

You wrap your arms around Tobi not caring that a bit of your blood was staining his cloak. You hear a couple of growls from the crowd in front of your bed. You feel Tobi's arms wrap around your body.

"Ok! That's enough, pull it apart you two! Hm." Deidara says forcing the two of you apart. 

"Now (y/n), get plenty of rest, and once you've woken up, we are these and meet us in the main- area. Pein then pulls out a black cloak and places it on your bed. Everyone leaves the room as your tired body drifts into a rare, peaceful sleep. That day was the day that your life took a turn.

.....

hi. so uh. im editing this story cuz it sucks an i hate it so ye.

im seeing if i can edit in school