She's been in a coma, the doctors have been running tests trying to find out what the problem is. Her heart stopped a couple of times but they were able to revive her both times.

I smiled when my princess warmly cupped my face with her small hands.

"Mommy told me to help you take care of the babies, she said we'll be fine" she said with glossy eyes. My expression changed

"Amir what are you talking about?" I asked her. A tear escaped her eye

"I had a dream about her, she was wearing white clothes and she had a light on her head." She explained.

Her dreams are starting to make me worried. They seem so realistic

"Let's get ready for school princess" I said changing the subject. I took her backpack and we headed out for the door, Sabrina appeared in the princesses room

"Are you ready for school princess?" She asked looking at her, Amir turned to look at me with her pleading eyes. I take it she wants me to take her to school then.

"Uh, it's fine I'll take her." I told her nanny.

"Oh okay then, I guess I'll have nothing to do then" she mumbled the last part

"It's fine you can come along" I said as my daughter and I made our way out of the house with her following behind us.

I strapped Amir securely in the car seat on the back seat then went to get in myself. Her nanny was sitting next to me.

I drove to her school, I haven't driven her to school since we lived in New York, I turned on the radio our favorite station. By our I mean Bey and I.

My heart stung when Bruno Mars' Marry You came on. I miss my BB and I need her to come back.

I changed the station and found Biggy's Juicy playing, luckily since it's the radio the clean version that was ok for Amir's ears was on.

After a few minutes of driving, we finally made it to the princess's school. I get her out of the car and accompany her to her class.

I knelt down as we shared a hug, she was so quiet. I knew it had to do with her missing her mother but I couldn't approach the subject, I was too afraid.

"I'll come get you after school okay?" I said to her softly. She nodded her response, still looking so sad. I didn't know what to do so I kissed her forehead then left.

I got back in my car and drove off. Sabrina kept on stealing glances at me, like she wanted to say something. I wasn't in the mood to talk so I turned up the radio instead.

I stopped by some fast food joint and bought me something, I didn't bother to ask her if she wanted anything.

I remember that time Bey and I went to the sushi restaurant and she hated it so much. She looked so cute that day. It's actually the first time we've ever made love. Damn I'll never forget that day

"Are you okay?" Sabrina interrupted my thoughts, she turned the volume down.

"I'm fine. Turn the music back up" I instructed.

"I know you're worried about Beyoncé" she placed her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her hand then her before turning my attention back to the road

"getcho guhdam hand off me before I brake it, I don't know who the fuck you think I am but I'll fuck You up if you EVER come at me like that again. MY WIFE IS IN A FUCKEN COMA MAN!" I yelled the last part before turning the music back up again.

I dropped off the hoe at the house then went straight to the hospital. I just need to be close to my baby, these hoes got me fucked up.

-

"Who let you in here?" I asked looking at Aurelie who was standing over Bey, just staring at her looking sad as shit

"It's visiting hours and I'm a friend" she said before her attention back to my wife

"Imma need you to leave, I wanna be alone with her" I said folding my arms towards my chest. She shook her head chuckling softly

"Whatever, I'll be back later." She kissed her forehead before making her way out, this bitch really got some nerve. They must've forgotten who Bird is

"You ain't coming back here, stay away from my wife" I said sternly at her.

"That's not going to happen, I love Beyoncé just as you do. You're not making me stay away from her, you can kill me if you want" she said before leaving.

I was left fuming and seeing red. I punched the wall a couple of times trying to calm myself down. Bey is the only antidote for my anger, I could feel myself losing control

Robyn, relax baby

I heard her voice ringing in my head. I sighed hard trying to calm myself

"Please tell me you won't leave me baby, you know I can't do this without you. How am I supposed to cope with 3 kids on my own?" I asked feeling tears forming in my eyes

I'll always be here for you babe, even if I'm not physically there. You'll always feel me in your heart

"Don't fucken say that Beyoncé! You said forever, you're supposed to be with me forever!" I cried.

"Rih?" I heard a voice, but it didn't belong to her. I couldn't be bothered to look up. I just want my Beyoncé back

"Hey, it's going to be okay" Zoë pulled me to her chest. Her and Kae have been here everyday since she was admitted. They also took care of my new born children. My lil prince Syre and my lil princess Raine.

I couldn't bare being with them. I wasn't strong enough to be there for them. I'm not strong enough to be there for Amir.