스물 여섯

Jimin was relaxing on the sofa, waiting for his step brother to come back home. He scrolled through social media and liked all the posts on his home page. He already sprayed away his ears and tail so he just placed his hoodie down.

It was already quite late at night and Jinseok was not back yet.

"BOORRREEED!" Jimin sighed as he threw his phone beside him and roll onto the floor while stretching his tired body.

He took in a deep breath and puffed out air through his mouth.

Finally, the door opened and revealed Jinseok. "HYYUUUNNGGG!" Jimin screamed.

"FINALLY OH MY GOD I AM SO BOOORREEEEEEEEEEDDD!" Jimin screamed yet again, causing Jinseok to chuckle.

"Aish, you should have slept! Sorry that I came back so late. I decided to eat there and the service was so slow!" Jinseok smiled, ruffling Jimin's hair.

Now, Jimin prefers this Jinseok. The kinder, thoughtful and better hyung.

Jimin shook his head and held Jinseok's hand, directing him to the sofa.

"Sit down, hyung..." Jimin requested as Jimin sat down. Jinseok nodded and sat beside Jimin.

"What is the problem, Jimin?" Jinseok asked worriedly.

"Uhm, why did you change?" Jimin nervously asked as he was afraid Jinseok might be acting or something.

Jinseok raised an eyebrow at Jimin. "Huh? I changed???" He asked, confused.

"Yeah... you used to be the... horny man last time... but now you become a more mature hyung that I like.." Jimin answered.

After hearing Jimin's words, Jinseok laughed, as he gently patted Jimin's shoulder.

"W-what??" Jimin frowned. Did he said something funny?

"Omg Jimin, you are so cuttteee!!!" Jinseok smiled, pulling Jimin into a hug.

Jimin frowned even harder. What the fuck?

"It is all because of you..." Jinseok smiled, running his right hand through Jimin's fluffy hair.

"M-me???"

"Yeah. It was like what? Two days ago? That incident??" Jinseok let out a small laugh.

FLASHBACK (it will be in italic)

"I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT. IS BEING GAY WRONG? YOU KNOW WHAT IS WRONG? BEING A FUCK BOY IS WRONG! STUFFING YOUR SMALL CHILLI PEPPER INTO OTHER GIRLS PUSSY. YOUR CHILLI PEPPER IS DEAD, ALL OLD AND ROTTEN. WHO KNOWS THEY MGHT HAVE HIV OR AIDS? I FREAKING LOVE MY BOYFRIEND! IS IT WRONG? NO, NOT AT ALL. I AM A HUMAN AS WELL AND I HAVE MY OWN THINKING AS WELL! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BULLY ME, TELLING ME TO HELP YOU FUCK SOME RANDOM GIRLS. IT IS SO STUPID, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL! AT LEAST I HAVE SOMEONE WHO TRULY LOVES ME AS A LOVER WITH ALL HIS HEART. UNLIKE YOU, ALWAYS HAVING ONE NIGHT STANDS! SO FUCKING WRONG! DISGUSTING BRAT!!! YOU'RE IN THE WRONG HERE, NOT ME." Jimin screamed as he stormed off, leaving Jinseok on his bed, shocked.

"That scolding was actually impressive. When I went out to take a walk and reflected on my actions, I somehow met my crush, which was Haein. When she saw me, she got scared. My heart hurt so much, seeing her scared of me. I walked towards her and asked her what's wrong. She told me that I fucked too many people, causing her to have a really bad impression of me.  Everytime when I try to go to her, I would always ask for sex. I couldn't believe that she thought of me like that. I decided the change into a better person. I told her I was sorry and give me a chance to change. She seemed unsure at first. I know she likes me as well as she told me before. I wanted to play with her. When she know what I wanted to do, she went away from me. That was when I know I like her. I couldn't change. I tried, but I continued to be a fuckboy, hurting her. After she heard my pleas, she agreed. I felt so happy I accidentaly went to kiss her on the lips. Surprisingly, she kissed back. So yeah. Drama, I know." Jinseok smiled.

Jimin stared at his hyung in awe. "I hope you love this new me..." Jinseok said, getting uncomfortable with Jimin's stare.

"OF COURSE I DO! I ALREADY SAID I LOVE THIS VERSION OF HYUNG!" Jimin squealed and hugged his stepbrother.

Jinseok laughed and kissed Jimin's head. "I'm so sorry for my past actions... and by the way, you should really dye your hair into another colour." Jinseok claimed, patting his younger stepbrother's hair.

Jimin pulled away from Jinseok and crossed his arms. "What is wrong with my hair colour?"

"It looks boring now... Change it to dirty blonde or something." Jinseok suggested. (I FORGOTTEN JIMIN'S HAIR COLOUR. LET'S JUST SAY JIMIN'S HAIR COLOUR IS BROWN.)

Jimin frowned at the thought. Dirty blonde on Jimin?

"How would that look nice on me??" Jimin asked, placing his hands on his own thighs.

"I think you will look better and those people in school will stop bullying you. I know everything, Jimin..."

Jimin gulped. No one at home knows that Jimin got bullied in school. "If anyone dares to punch you or say bad stuff about you or whatever, tell hyung. I will beat the hell out of that guy for you..."

Jimin nodded. He has never seen Jinseok that caring. He really changed into a way better person.

"Okay, tomorrow, I will bring you to the hair salon to get your hair colour done. Mom and dad will not be home until next week because they are extremely busy so it is just us here." Jinseok sighed as he got off the sofa to walk to the kitchen and get two glasses of water.

"I am broke..." Jimin lied. Well, maybe not lied but he has little money with him.

"Sure? Remember that time when you took 10,000,000₩ out of my wallet? You should have some money left... You really did take a lot..." Jinseok smiled as he passed a glass of water to Jimin.

Jimin pursed his lips. Well, he spent like 1000,000₩ on his daily necessities when he was out. He really did spent a lot.

"Haha, I will pay for it! No worries!" Jinseok claimed, making Jimin smile.

"By the way, tell me about your boyfriend..." Jinseok said, taking a sip from his cup.

"I uh well..." Jimin got really flustered when Jinseok mentioned about his boyfriend.

"He is nice, handsome, sweet, adorable?"

"You sound like you are unsure..."

Jimin gulped again. He was worried Jinseok might ask a lot of things.

"If you are uncomfortable with it, then don't say it. I want to meet this Jungkook." Jinseok said as he took another sip from his cup.

Jimin just nodded and tried to change to another topic as he does not want to continue the conversation about Jungkook.
_____________________________
I swear it is ending in like 10 chapters or something, idk... I put Mingyu and Hoshi in for a reason...

edit : 22/5/20 ( support agust d2, thank you)