열 다섯

Jimin stared down and gulped. His ears and tails were covered again. Jimin thanked all gods when it was hidden. Only the stronger one can make it stay until it is being re-sprayed again. "Where have you been, Jimin? I was worried!" The woman in front engulfed Jimin into a big hug. Jimin hugged back and started sobbing. "Shhh, Jimin. It is okay, eomma is here." Mrs Park, who was the lady hugging Jimin, as she drew mini circles on the crying's boy back.

Jungkook swallowed his saliva as he looked at the two humans hugging. Jungkook don't want to lose Jimin, he needs Jimin beside him. It has been a long time since he felt truly happy.

Jimin's tears were wetting his mother's shirt, leaving circles of stains on her shirt. Jimin released from the hug and looked back at Jungkook. Thank goodness Jungkook dressed casually and he did not show his fangs. Mrs Park followed Jimin's gaze and smiled.

"Jimin, is that your friend?" Mrs Park asked, her hand holding Jimin's. Jimin smiled at Jungkook and nodded. Jungkook can't smile back or else he will show his fangs. Jungkook just bowed and waved hello to Mrs Park.

"Come on, Jimin! You must be starving! Come, I will cook your favourite!!" Mrs Park motioned Jungkook and Jimin to enter the house.

Jimin just tilted his head to the side a little, letting Jungkook know he can come in. "Eomma, my friend and I will go to my room, yeah?"

Mrs Park nodded and Jungkook quickly ran to Jimin. Jungkook held Jimin's hand and when Mrs Park saw their intertwined hands, she smiled. "Aww, how I wish this friend of yours is your boyfriend! By the way, Jimin..." Mrs Park lowered her volume and said, "I know you are not straight like a uncooked spaghetti noodle. You are gay..."

Jimin's eyed widened and Jungkook tried his best not to laugh out loud at what Mrs Park said He just smiled with his mouth closed.

"Ahh, mom, not when my friend is around!!!" Jimin used his free hand to cover his face. "Cute..." Jungkook thought.

"Aish, whatever. Go to your room, your father is sleeping so don't disturb him!" Mrs Park smiled and walked to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"Okay, and by the way, mom, my friend is not hungry!" Jimin know Jungkook can't eat human food. He can eat a bit but sometimes it gives him rashes, but it will be best to mix them up with blood, but Jimin can't let his mother know about that.

Mrs Park nodded and began to take the ingredients out from the fridge. Jimin led Jungkook up to his room and when they entered the room, Jimin turned on the lights and locked the door behind him. Jungkook walked to Jimin's closet and opened it up. He took out some clothes while Jimin just silently sat on his bed.

"Come on, Jimin! Help me keep your stuff!!" Jungkook grunted as he pulled out a few stacks of clothes out from the closet. "Jungkook hyung..." Jimin mumbled, his fingers played with his hair.

"Please call me Jungkook. Don't add a hyung, it is weird..." Jungkook stated as he placed some shirt on the bed beside Jimin.

Jimin took a deep breath and continued again. "Alright, Jungkook..."

Jungkook stopped all his actions and turned around, hands going into his pockets as he looked at Jimin.

Jimin was sure of this plan, he decided what he wants to do.

"I... I am going to stay here..." Jimin does not want to repeat the sentence again so he said it loudly.

Jungkook frowned and walked to Jimin. "You...You..." Jungkook started. His heart was aching so much, he could not speak properly.

"Yes, I am staying here. This is my home, Jungkook. This is where I belong. I-I know this is where you belong as well, but you became a vampire while I am still a human. I still have a life to lead, I still need to study." Jimin looked down as he played with the hem of his shirt.

"Jimin, I-" Jungkook sat beside Jimin,  trying to talk to him properly.

"I am sorry, Jungkook. I... I don't want to upset you... I guess I already did, but yeah. I just want to stay here..."

"But Jimin, you saw me sucked one's blood that time! I can't let you off!" Jungkook said, a little disappointed.

"You could have erase my memory then!" Jimin retorted back.

Jungkook twitched a little. "Do you know the consequences once I remove that part off your memory, huh? It's dangerous and that time when I saw you, I could not do it..."

"Why not? You didn't even know who I am! What are the consequences? Don't risk my friends life!"

"Jimin, they are acquaintances! How are they your friends? They might have brain cancer! My eyes let off rays and there is like some weird science-y thingy which I myself is also not sure of! I can't let you get that!" Jungkook shouted a little.

Jimin eyes soften a little and he stared on the floor. "Then why must you do it?"

"Do you really want people to know that you are friends with a vampire? Do you want people to know you have cat ears and tails? I myself would not want people to know I am a vampire and they are not important!" Jungkook hissed gently.

Jimin felt tears in his eyes. Now Jungkook is going to hate him and their friendship would be destroyed.

Jungkook bite his lips when he saw a tear rolled down Jimin's cheek. "I-I am sorry, Jimin..." Jungkook scooted over to the boy and hugged him.

Jimin hugged Jungkook back, more tears fell down from his eyes. "It is alright, Jimin. I will let you stay, okay? You will need to do something for me."

"An-and what is that?" Jimin asked, still the breaking the hug. "You will need to keep a vampire promise with me." Jungkook said, rubbing Jimin's back to calm him down.

"Which is?"

"Never tell anyone vampires exist and that you know one. They will come and kill us. Even though you know we are immortal, but once something happen to us, we will die."

Jimin nodded as he ruffled Jungkook's hair. "O-okay..."

"Thank you..." Jungkook smiled and released from the hug. "I-I will be going now. Just, be careful..."

"N-No... Not now..." Jimin whispered as he grabbed Jungkook's arm when Jungkook was about to stand.

Jungkook frowned at Jimin and sat back on the bed. Tears continued to flow down Jimin's cheek and Jungkook's heart couldn't stop aching.

"T-this might be m-my last time see-seeing you. Pl-please stay here lon-longer."

Jungkook nodded and hugged Jimin again. Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly, his tears were now on Jungkook's shirt. "Aww, come on baby don't cry! You cried enough today!" Jungkook whispered.

Jungkook separated from the hug and cupped Jimin's cheek. Jimin stared into Jungkook's eyes with his watery ones.

Jungkook smashed his lips together with Jimin, not caring whether Jimin mind about the kiss. Jungkook can't bare to let Jimin go. Jimin stayed there, shocked at what had happened. After a few seconds, Jimin did something that made Jungkook shocked.
_______________________________________
YOLO YOLO YOLO YAH, YOLO YOLO YAH! TANG JIN JAEM TANG JIN JAEM TANG JIN JAEM! YOLO YOLO YOLO YAH, WHERE MY MONEY? TANG JIN JAEM TANG JIN JAEM TANG JIN JAEM. YOLO YOLO YOLO YAH, YOLO YOLO YAH! TANG JIN JAEM TANG JIN JAEM TANG JIN JAEM! YOLO YOLO YOLO YAH, WHERE THE PARTY? TANG JIN JAEM TANG JIN JAEM TANG JIN JAEM!!

edit: 22/5/20