열 넷

Third person's POV

Jungkook hushed the younger as he cried in his arms. "It is alright, Jimin! I can just erase what happened just now of their memory!" Jungkook whispered as he smoothed the human's hair. Students and the teacher took another step back, afraid of the vampire.

"But there are cameras installed in the class, hyung!" Jimin teared up even more. "We can break it!" Jungkook smiled. Jungkook glanced at the students and the teacher. The teacher already took her phone out and seemed to be calling someone. Jungkook quickly ran out of Jimin's embrace and he smacked the phone out of the teacher's hand.

"Don't you dare call anyone!" Jungkook shouted, making the teacher flinch. "W-who gave you the rights to talk to me like that? You are not my boss!" The teacher retorted after gathering up her courage. 

"I am fucking older than you, bitch. Don't you dare to talk to me like that." Jungkook didn't care about the curse words he used.

"You? Older than me? How old are you? You look like you are at your early 20s! Also, haven't your parents taught you manners? No saying curse words to elders!" The teacher spat back, pointing her index finger to Jungkook.

"Psh, you older than me? I am fucking 150 years old woman." Jungkook glared at her.

The teacher frowned as Jimin ran to Jungkook, hugging him from behind.

"Hyung, hyung, stop!" Jimin hugged Jungkook really tightly. Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder, trying to push Jimin away. 

Jungkook slowly walked to the camera that was installed in the classroom. He cocked his head and looked around the class. Floorball stick. There is one at the corner of the classroom. "Jimin, help me get that floorball stick..." Jungkook gently patted Jimin and Jimin looked at the floorball stick. "Hey! I need it for my floorball competition later!" Someone shouted among the students.

Jungkook turned towards the group of students and glared at them. They all gulped and looked down, not daring to say another word. Jimin grabbed it and passed it to Jungkook. Jungkook held the handle and smashed the camera easily due to the length of the stick.

Jungkook handed the stick back to Jimin and Jimin went to place it at where it belongs to.

Jungkook looked at the students and teacher, his eyes turned blue. Their expression soften and they rubbed their eyes. Jungkook took that opportunity to take Jimin out of class.

The vampire decided to take the human to somewhere relaxing after that whole ordeal. Jungkook started his car as they sped off to somewhere.

They finally came into a stop and Jungkook let his hands off the steering wheel. He signaled for Jimin to get off the car. Jimin raised an eyebrow, but he did it either ways and got out. 

Jimin looked at the scenery in front of him. Why are they at the beach? Jungkook can't be here due to the sunlight!

Jungkook got out with an umbrella over his head. He walked to Jimin and reached forward to grab the younger's hand. Jimin looked at Jungkook, confused. "Come on, Chimmy. Let's go..." Jungkook tightened the grip on Jimin's hand as Jungkook directed Jimin to the sands.

"B-but, you can't be under the sun, right?" Jimin asked, getting worried. "I have my umbrella, silly. I love the beach. I was originally from Busan." Jungkook replied calmly.

Jimin mouthed an 'o' and nodded as Jungkook settled down onto a bench which was on the sand. Jimin sat down beside him as he took off his school shoes and socks, his feet touching the hot, white sand. Jungkook did the same as well as he kicked the sand in front.