다섯

Third person's POV

Jungkook glared at the person, he was thirsty, very thirsty for blood.

Jimin began to cry. "Stop it Jungkook! Jimin tugged onto Jungkook's cape but Jungkook ignored the crying boy.

Jungkook then pounced on the student who said all this was an act.

His fangs yet again sank deep into the person's neck, making her scream.

Students began to believe what was happening and they ran away, screaming.

Jungkook took his fangs out of the body and kicked it aside. His eyes slowly turned blue and the students who were running, stopped, erasing what just happened from their minds.

Jungkook faced the crying boy. His eyes turned brown again.

"I am sorry Jimin, I can't help it... They were bulling you and it was not nice at all." Jungkook huffed.

"You should not have done that..." Jimin mumbled as he wiped his tears.

"If I didn't do that, you will be mocked by these bastards. I am helping you, Jimin..." Jungkook gave Jimin a tight hug, comforting the younger.

"It is alright. I have been through this for so long, I got used to it already, Jungkook."

"No, no one is going to hurt you, okay? Tell me who hurt you and I will suck them dry..." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear, making the younger relax and giggle.

"Tha-thank you, Jungkook hyung..." (this is so weird oh my god... I have never typed "Jungkook hyung" in my whole entire life 😂) Jimin smiled and separated from the hug.

"It is alright, mochi. Come on, let us go back to my place." Jungkook stood up and held out his hand for Jimin to take so that Jungkook can pull Jimin up.

Jimin gladly took the elder's hand and they both walked to Jungkook's car in silence.
---
When Jungkook opened the door, Taehyung suddenly pounced onto Jimin, making Jimin stumble back a little.

"Oh my god, I missed my little kitty bun..." Taehyung fake-sobbed as Jimin gently patted Taehyung's back.

"He is always like this, ignore him..." Jungkook shrugged as he stepped into his house.

"What was that you say, Mr Jeon?" Taehyung asked as he separated from the hug.

He ran to Jungkook and jumped onto him, his arms around Jungkook's neck, making it look like Jungkook was giving a piggyback to Taehyung.

"Ya-yah! Hyung! St-stop it! You are cho-choking me you dum-dumbass!" Jungkook shouted as he smacked the elder's arm.

Taehyung got off and kicked Jungkook in the dick, making Jungkook fall to the floor, covering his private part in pain.

"That's what you get, idiot." Taehyung spat as he walked to the couch and turned on the television, ignoring the cries of Jungkook.

Jimin ran forward and giggled as he saw Jungkook whimpering in pain as he covered his clothed area.

"Don't laugh and help me!" Jungkook screamed as Jimin just carried Jungkook up to his room.

Suprisingly, Jungkook was quite light so Jimin had no problems in carrying Jungkook up the stairs and into his bedroom.

Jimin settled Jungkook onto his bed. Jimin could not do anything to subside the pain on Jungkook's dick so he just sat at the side, watching Jungkook whining in pain.

After a few minutes of screaming, Jungkook finally stopped and he placed his hands onto his chest.

"Kim Taehyung is so gonna get it..." Jungkook mumbled as he ran downstairs. He does not feel the pain in his dick anymore so he was able to walk properly.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook's voice boomed around the house, making Taehyung flinch. The popcorn that he was holding flew into the air causing some of them to land on him, especially his hair.

"What do you want..." Taehyung got up as Jungkook walked closer to Taehyung.

Jimin just sat on the steps of the stairs, watching the two older vampires fight.

"How dare you kick me there..." Jungkook mumbled as he walked closer to Taehyung, making Taehyung gulp.

The distance between Jungkook and Taehyung was about one arm length.

After cornering Taehyung for about a minute, Jungkook distracted Taehyung by coming with random questions and topics.

When Taehyung spoke his second sentence, Jungkook kicked Taehyung's dick real hard and he ran towards Jimin.

"ARRRHHH" Taehyung screamed as he dropped to the floor, covering his crotch as what Jungkook did earlier.

Jungkook and Jimin started to laugh at Taehyung who was in pain.

Taehyung began to scream real loudly and he was rolling about on the floor. He occasionally will scream, "JUNGKOOK YOU BRAT, YOU WILL GET IT!"

Jungkook quietly walked towards Taehyung and picked up the popcorn that was on Taehyung's hair and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Thank goodness you are not dirty!" Jungkook smiled as he ran back to Jimin again who was enjoying the view.

"FUCK YOU JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung screamed again after Jungkook picked the popcorn out.

When Taehyung was better, he got up and chased after the younger vampire and human, making the two younger ones scream and they both ran into Jungkook's room.

Jungkook shut his door tight and he locked the door. Both Jimin and Jungkook pressed their bodies against the door in case Taehyung broke in and start to kick their dicks.

"JEON JUNGKOOK AND PARK JIMIN! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR YOU LIL FUCKERS!" Taehyung shouted as he banged the door repeatedly.

"Alright! No food for you guys since you guys do not want to come out, afraid I might hit you all dicks."

Taehyung shrugged and left them alone, knowing that he won already.

Jungkook and Jimin stared at each other and gulped nervously. "Let's go out..." Jungkook mumbled as he opened the door slightly just to see where Taehyung was.

Jungkook found Taehyung on the groud floor, dancing to "Fantastic Baby" by Bigbang.

"Oh that brat..." Jungkook chuckled as Jimin and him both left Jungkook's room quietly.
_______________________________________
HAHA I also don't know why I wrote this stupid dick kicking chapter. I guess I had no idea so I just wrote this.

So many dick kicking oh my god, bye.

edit: 18/5/20