여덟

Third person's POV

"GET.UP.YOUR.STINKING.ASS.YOU.CRAZY.VAMPIRE!" Jimin has been calling Jungkook up for such a long time but Jungkook would not even budge. He finally gave up and used a pillow to hit Jungkook's face.

"Mhhmmm..." Jungkook hummed and he turned to face his pillow.

"Oh my god..." Jimin sighed and went to get a bucket of water from the sink. He used to do that with his older brother and plenty of old memories filled Jimin's mind, but he pushed them aside and got out of the toilet with the filled bucket. 

Jimin walked back to the sleeping vampire and dumped the water on Jungkook. "GET UP ALREADY HYUNG!"

Jungkook just groaned but it was muffled by the pillow. His fluffy hair, shirt, skin, blanket and bed sheet got wet when Jimin pour the water on Jungkook.

"OH MY GOD, GET UP WOULD YOU?" So far, Jimin spent 30 minutes trying to wake Jungkook up. Jimin tried hugging Jungkook, pouncing on Jungkook, smacking his ass, shaking him but none worked.

Jimin had no other choice but to walk to the black curtains. He peeked through the curtains to make sure the sun was up. He smiled when he saw the sun up high in the sky.

"Jungkook-ssi..." Jimin knows he was being disrespectful but screw it. Jungkook groaned in annoyance and smacked his hand on the pillow, his face still on the soft, wet pillow.

Jimin gently opened the curtains, letting sun rays enter the dark room. Yes, he was burning Jungkook.

Jungkook lifted up his face when he felt the burning sensation. His eyes widened and he hissed in pain.

Jungkook got off the bed and hid beside it, making sure the sun rays does not touch him.

"JIMIN-SSI! CLOSE THE CURTAIN YOU FREAK. I AM BURNING!!!"Jungkook screamed and Jimin quickly closed the black curtains.

When Jungkook no longer could see the light from outside, he got up and sat on his bed, ruffling his wet hair.

Jimin sat beside the vampire. The vampire faced the human, his eyes pink. "Fuck you, Jimin." Jungkook growled.

Jimin stuck out his tongue. He knows the vampire will never hurt him so he does not care.

Jungkook pounced on Jimin, making Jimin scream. "JEON JUNGKOOK! HAHAHAHAHA LET ME GO!!" Jimin laughed as Jungkook tickled the human.

"Never..." Jungkook muttered as he continued to tickle the younger.

"Are you guys done?" Taehyung knocked on the door from outside. Jungkook immediately retreated his hands from Jimin as Taehyung entered Jungkook's room.

Taehyung frowned at the smiling duo. "Do you guys have fever or something or are you guys crazy?"

Jungkook shook his head. Taehyung still eyed them. "Get changed, Jungkook..." Taehyung said as he grabbed Jimin hand and pulled Jimin out Jungkook's room.

"Don't have fun with Jungkook like that... It breaks my heart..." Taehyung muttered into Jimin's ear. Jimin frowned at Taehyung. What?

Taehyung sighed. "Whatever..." Jungkook finally came out from his room, all dressed to go Namjin's house.

"Alright, lets go! The sun is out so bring an umbrella, hyung." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung as he handed Taehyung an umbrella.

Taehyung nodded and held onto Jimin's hand. "Lets go..." Taehyung muttered as he opened the umbrella with his free hand as he stepped out of their house.

Jungkook frowned when he saw Taehyung held Jimin. Jungkook felt his heart ache. Jungkook bit his lips and just followed Taehyung and Jimin out of the door, opening the umbrella.

The two vampires hid under their umbrella while Jimin was out in the sun. Jimin was no longer holding Taehyung's hands as Jimin was skipping under the scorching sun. Jimin missed the sun so much, he could die. That was the first time Jimin missed the sun.

Of course the other two vampires missed going under the sun as well, but now they can't. Their days as humans were gone, all thanks to Yoongi for making Taehyung and Jungkook vampires.

The both vampires felt jealous as they stared at Jimin, skipping happily under the sun.

Jungkook gulped and walked towards Jimin. Jimin stopped and frowned at Jungkook. Jungkook gave the human a bunny smile and slung an arm around the human.

"Come on, Jimin. Lets walk faster. I want you to meet my Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and Namseok!" Jungkook smiled as Jimin nodded.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the two younger ones. He felt jealous. Taehyung got to admit, he has some feelings towards Jimin and everything Jimin does with Jungkook made him jealous.

It is stupid to fall in love with a human who was over a 100 years younger than him, but can Taehyung control his feelings? No.

Jungkook may be lonely, but so is Taehyung. Taehyung, himself also needed someone special and once when he met Jimin, he started to like him and his feelings started grow bigger and bigger as each day passed. The human was cute, handsome and, is the definition perfection. How can people even have the heart to bully Jimin? It was ridiculous as Jimin is practically a real life angel.

Taehyung sighed as Jimin and Jungkook were happily talking to each other. They were laughing loudly and Jungkook didn't seem to care that sun rays were almost touching the vampire.

Taehyung cares about Jungkook as they were best friends since they were little. Taehyung really needed to thank Jungkook for sending Jimin here and letting Taehyung meet Jimin.

It was a blessing, really. But the thing is, Taehyung was afraid that Jungkook might fall in love with Jimin and Jimin likewise. He does not want to break the friendship between the two vampires but he knows that he has no choice.

Taehyung likes Jimin a lot. In order to get Jimin, he needs to fight for him, even if it hurts Jungkook.

Jimin smiles always made the two vampires heart melt. It made them feel attracted to the younger but why would a human, like vampires?

Vampires are immortal (unless when burnt or stabbed) and they suck blood in order to survive. They kill, they hunt and Jimin himself has blood in him.

There is only one way, but both vampires were not sure whether Jimin wanted it. It was to turn Jimin into a vampire but it would be really tough since only certain vampires can do it.

They do remember what happened to them when Yoongi turned them into the vampire. But sometimes Yoongi was afraid he might hurt the other person when he does it.

"We are almost there..." Jungkook mumbled and Jimin nodded cutely. It made Jungkook and Taehyung coo.

Taehyung ran forward to Jimin and held his hand. "Come on, Jimin! Spend some quality time with me." Taehyung pulled Jimin away from Jungkook.

As Taehyung said, he will do anything to get Jimin.
__________________________________
edit: 18/5/20