열 하나

t/w : the content below contains abuse and M18 mentions 

Third person's POV (i am listening to exo power while writing the first few parts😂)

Flashback (Jungkook's side)
Jungkook smiled as he skipped back home. He was with his best friend of all time, Kim Taehyung. Their parents were rich so they could afford the kids to attend school.

"Hyung, we are going to do so much things together!" Jungkook shouted excitedly as he jumped on the pavement. The sun was out and Taehyung and Jungkook were perspiring really badly. Taehyung's school uniform was drenched with sweat while Jungkooks forehead had beads of sweat forming onto his smooth skin.

Taehyung was two years older than Jungkook but they still managed to be best of friends despite the difference in classes and schedules. They would always hang out with each other very often and they were rarely apart.

Taehyung nodded at the happy Jungkook and slung an arm around the sweaty younger.

"Aish hyung, you are wet! Don't touch me!!" Jungkook said innocently and pushed Taehyung's arm away. Taehyung almost gagged at what Jungkook said. Jungkook was a young and innocent 10 years old boy while Taehyung was a little dirty minded, but mature 12 years old.

Taehyung then tried to act normal so he snorted in disbelief. "Me? Wet? You are sweaty yourself as well, young man."

Jungkook giggled and grabbed Taehyung's hand. "Come on, hyung! I am hunggrryyy!" Jungkook whined at Taehyung's slow walking speed. Taehyung snorted again and he was being pulled by the younger.
---
Jungkook took out his house key from his pocket and opened the front door. The two young boys were greeted with a heavenly smell. Their mouth began to water and they ran to the dining table.

Jungkook's mom, Mrs Jeon came out from the kitchen with two bowls of spaghetti once she heard the door open.

"Hello boys!" Mrs Jeon said cheerfully as she placed the two bowls in front of Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung would always come over to Jungkook's house as his own family had their own... problem which will always lead to violence.

"Hello Mrs Jeon!!!" Taehyung gave Mrs Jeon his cute rectangular box smile and it made Jungkook and Mrs Jeon smile.

"Hello, eomma!" Jungkook gave his cute bunny smile as well and gave his mother a kiss on the cheek. Mrs Jeon and Taehyung chuckled at the younger's cuteness.

"Alright, kids! Go on, dig it!!" Mrs Jeon motioned for the kids to eat and they began to devour the food in front of them.
---
The kids finished their food and they thanked Mrs Jeon before going up to Jungkook's room to play some games. The wall in Jungkook's room was baby blue, his bedsheet was Iron Man and almost all his toys were from Marvel, especially Iron Man. At that point of time, Iron Man was very new and not many people know about it. Almost everything in Jungkook's room was Iron Man, including his pillows and blankets! (A/N: I am not really sure when was Marvel or Iron Man created. Please don't kill me...)

Taehyung sat on Jungkook's bed and went under the Iron Man blanket. Jungkook giggled and went under the blanket as well.

They began to talk about school life and many other things that they could think of, their heads holding the blanket up. After their talk, they got out from under the blanket and began to play some games like roleplay. Most of the roleplays were Jungkook being Iron Man and it made the younger really cute.

Laughter always filled the room and it made the whole house more livelier.

It was 10.00pm and Taehyung needed to go home. Jungkook's mother would always volunteer to drive Taehyung home but Taehyung always rejected the idea and say he was old enough to go home by himself just by taking the public transport. All Mrs Jeon could do was to nod her head and told him to be safe. She always respected the kids wants.