End Note.

I can't even begin to describe how weird it feels to finally finish this book. I had literally no intentions of finishing this book when I made it because what I was thinking was how the fuck am I gonna finish this book. 

Thank you guys for actually reading this sad excuse of a book because honestly this book had so many mistakes and subjects that weren't touched upon. If anything, I thought this book would only have like twenty views because it's just like any book out there.

You guys are truly amazing for sticking to the end and I apologize for never updating, writer's block was a bitch, especially with the last chapter.

So for the feature of this book, I'm not sure if I'll ever write a sequel for it, mainly because I have so many drafts to get to (as said in the next paragraph), but if you guys want a sequel, I need help finding out what it'll be about because honestly, I have no clue.

So my drafts are:

 Extraordinary:

Where seven amateur heroes are South Korea's saviors. It's slightly ot7 but mainly vkook, yoonmin, namjin, lastly, Hobi + Ulzzang

Similar Love:

Where only some are born into the soulmate system. With two different colored eyes, one is of your own and the other belongs to your destined partner. When you meet your soulmate, your eyes will revert to the same color. Vkook + side ships.

Two Wheels:

Jungkook who had only ever known of getting around through a wheelchair, and Taehyung who just wants to be liked for more than his looks, end up to be roomates. Angsty.

Selective Mute:

A mute boy and an awkward best friend. Couldn't have been such a better match. Vkook, fluff.

Legs & Tails:

When an unexpected meeting of a merman and a troubled college student occur. 

But to warn you, I won't be starting this fic until February because there's a lot of things going on during January. So anyways, vote you guys! Because I can't wait to write again!

Anyways! Thanks for reading this!  I really enjoyed writing this even though I had lots of troubles but still, I really enjoyed all the comments and feedback you guys left. I honestly have no idea that you  guys would cry reading it because this wasn't really well written. 

LOVE Y'ALL<3

Can't wait to see you guys again!