Happy Tae Day!!!

This angel has blessed us a thousand times with every breath he takes. I feel guilty for not celebrating all the other members birthdays! I will try next year, hopefully, I'll make it.

All his quirks and charms are what make us deny that such a human being exist.

°His square smile that can rival the sun. The way his eyes crinkle the more his smile widens. Or when he tilts his head up with joy and the mole on his nose becomes visible.

°The way he lights up every second of the day. It's almost unbelievable to think such a person can be that happy and positive, especially having to deal with some depressing stuff in life.

°His inevitable actions of care. Find a man that'll care about you like how Taehyung cares about anyone, whether it'd be a member or a fan at the airport.

°Comical personality that can reel out a joke in a matter of seconds. When he roasts his hyungs, that always cracks me up. Or how he makes the funniest expressions that'll make you wanna double over in laughter while looking at him in awe because how the fuck can he make such an ugly face look handsome.

°His hard work in everything. His grandma died and instead of mourning and being all depressed over his deceased family member, he's working hard to prepare for a performance for us ARMYs. He's not breaking down, but instead he's rising to make his Grandma proud. If that doesn't show charm, I don't know what does.

°Playful attitude. He's got a mind of a child whether he's on stage or off camera. He'll mock his hyungs for the fun of it, knowing that they'll smile with him. Maybe even joke around with his dongsaeng because someone's gotta put that child in his place.

°Protective. Let's not forget the countless times he asks his members if they're okay or if they need anything. And the many times he's hovering over his members to make sure they are in good condition. He'll use his energy to make sure his members are doing okay.

°A softy. He's cried before you guys. He's only human. Those times he's opened through his tough facade to admit and be grateful for his members or family. Or when he gets scared so he needs his members to comfort him. I don't know about you guys but I'd hug him senselessly because he's a fucking child of fluff.

°An all around kinda person. You know those video compilations of "Everybody Love's Taehyung" well there's your evidence. He's outgoing to people he just met and he's an extraordinary person that'll bring someone in with just one sentence.

°Fashion expert we got right here. He's wearing flowy pants and sandals and I'm here like can I get some advice. He's got a style of oddities and wonders because he's wearing all that GUCCI but yet he'll still be more expensive than the brand itself. Like come on he's such an underrated visual.

°Don't let his deep voice fool you because he's a child in a grown man's body. All those YouTube videos of him being a literal kid. He's playing on swingsets and playing against children, quite frankly, can be older than him, personality wise. All those times he'll giggle over something he saw or heard during a jacket photoshoot or mv filming.

I can say more about this darling soul but we'd be hear all night. Anyways, happy birthday to this amazing child that has got all ARMYs hooked for more. Can someone get him a coloring book because he shouldn't be out here fucking with our hearts, I'm like in pain, call an ambulance.

And lastly, I would like to thank his parents for not using protection and blessing us with this human embodiment of sun. Thank you!

I worked hard to capture art and perfection but let's be real, who can actually contain such masterpiece in one photo

I worked hard to capture art and perfection but let's be real, who can actually contain such masterpiece in one photo. Like come on, that's why google got unlimited storage because he's just too much to handle for all y'all who sadly, as do I, who don't have enough storage for this angel.