7:00

Jungkook POV 

I had just arrived at the said date place, which was a narrow cafe near Myeongdong. I walked in  and hear twinkling bells from the door. I was just about to turn the corner into the huge room of tables but then I heard a familiar voice. "Hyung! I'm not calling off the dare!...I-I don't care about his feelings...So what...", That was enough to make me sob my way home.

I sat under a bus stop hood to seek shelter from the heavy rain. I couldn't have cried any louder. I pulled out my phone and dialed hyung's number. "H-H-Hyung...Please pick m-me up." A dangerous amount of sobs escaped my mouth and all I could think about was, am I not good enough? Was I that much pitiful for someone to be forced to like me? Was I that easy for people to play with? 

All these thoughts were disturbed when I noticed a car parked in front of me across the street. Must be Jimin hyung. I got up from my seat and made a run for it. I hadn't even notice my figure dropping to the concrete. I hadn't even heard the intense calls for my name. I hadn't even felt the shaking of my body. I hadn't even notice my vision blackening...

Jimin POV

Jungkook's stuttering voice was all I heard when the line dropped. I called Yoongi hyung in alertness. Without a second to spare, were already on our way to the designated location Jungkook had told us. I turned on the headlights to signal to Jungkook that we were here. Concern was all I could feel when I saw Jungkook just sitting there in the bus stop without a care in the world. I saw him run towards us, but than I heard beeping from a distance and head lights shining this way. I wasn't out fast enough. I wasn't loud enough. 

It finally registered in me that my best friend had been car crashed. It took twenty seconds of pure silence watching as his body was thrown up in the air and collided onto the road. It took five minutes of car ride to the hospital. It took an hour of waiting in outside the ICU. It took two hours later after his surgery. It took till now for me to cry in pain of watching my best friend laying on the hospital bed, laying lifeless.

I hadn't stop crying but now I wasn't an emotional mess. It was just tears cascading my face as I used Yoongi's shoulder as a tissue for my never-ending tears. Why did this have to happen to him of all people? What did he do in his past life to deserve such pain? 

The constant beeping of the electrocardiograph was getting to me. Every beep that passes gave me a heart attack, scared that the next one could be a flat line. Little of me was positive that Jungkook could get by. Well come on! He had severe blood loss, a huge concussion, and broken bones in his leg, arm, and chest. 

All I could do was stay strong and hold his hand tightly, praying he'd make it through. 

Yoongi POV

Nothing was going through my head when I stormed out of the hospital and into Taehyung's door. He was the first person I thought of when Jimin called me and told me of Jungkook. What did he not get when I said to not hurt Kookie? Here I was slamming him to the wall, holding him up by the collar of his shirt. Here I was watching him explain. Here I was telling him what he had done. Here I was watching him fall to the floor in tears. Here I was sliding down the wall and crying along.

We calmed down and I drove him to the hospital to visit Jungkook. I open the door and smiled sadly at Jimin who was still crying besides Jungkook's pale figure. When I stepped aside and revealed who stood behind me, Jimin had angrily march over ready to give one hell of a talking to Taehyung. I held him back with my arms around his waist. It's not like he could do anything. "Jimin stop! Do you think Jungkook would be happy if he saw you doing this? Do think by beating Taehyung up will bring Jungkook awake?", I watch as his face dropped in sadness and his body fall into my chest and him crying endlessly.