9:45

Taehyung POV

"I'm not worth it"

All I could make of my surroundings. I pushed the thought aside, thinking it was just a dream. Currently, I was laying, eyes wide open, with splitting headache. I decided to finally get up, slouching as I walk. I manage a yawn while rubbing my temple, heading to the dining cafeteria, making a metal note to ask the lady running if she could make some hangover soup.

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma!", I was pretty familiar with the cook in the cafeteria kitchen since I've been here for as long as Jungkook's been emitted here. "Oh Taehyung-ah! How may I help you?", Her tone with obvious care. "By any chance? Can you make me some hangover soup? I had a little too much to drink yesterday!", Giving a anxious chuckle. "Of course! But you didn't drink yourself into depression, did you?", At this point, her voice was laced with excessive worry. "Oh...uh no? Why'd you ask?", Now I'm curious. "I had a friend who did that, she ended at shot 22 and passed out! Something about her son being in an accident." (a/n: who might this be...hmmmmm...Y'all recap on chapter 7:00)

I waited at the closest table to the kitchen door and minutes later, ahjumma came out with the reliever. "Here Taehyung-ah! I put it in a to-go container just in case you wanted to eat in your room. It's Kongnamul haejangguk(bean sprout hangover)!" Drool was covering my lips. "Gomawo ahjumma! I'll eat it well!"

Finally ending my craves, I set the styrofoam bowl down, pouring some of the soup when I heard a soft yawn. I look to my left to see Jungkook stretching. "G-G'morning Taehyung", oh how I suddenly wish he still remembered to call me 'hyung'. "Oh, Kookie-ah! Good morning!", I try my best to mask the pain of his amnesia, along with the hangover headache.

"Taehyung-ssi! Do you know where Jimin hyung is?", and now the formalities. "I'm not sure but i was wondering have you regained any memories?", Please say yes! Please say yes! "A-Aniyo Tae-hyung-ssi. I don't think so!"

Suddenly, a light bulb glows. I've got an idea! Looks like Jungkook needs a trip down memory lane *smirks*.

Jungkook POV

One minute, I'm sitting on my hospital bed, barely overtaking the clutches of sleep and the next minute, Tae's dragging me to the all-too-familiar places. We were currently in the first place we met, high school cafeteria, a student paradise. It was almost like our first glances just I'm balancing on crutches that are most certainly uncomfortable.

Hyung leads me to the very table in the corner by the trash cans, oh what feels like home. "Jungkookie sit!" Not knowing what to expect, I sat down, putting my maneuvering tools on the space besides me. "Oh can I sit here?..." He says but his eyes were on the palm of his hands. "Oh...um...but you're already sitting here."

He seemed to have set up a little performance. It was like a flashback, him saying all he said and I just sat back and watched him struggle to say his lines. Cute. It almost brought a tear to my eye how much he cares, but then I looked around and all that was now going through my mind was the future. A future where Tae's tied down to me, forced to love someone unworthy of his care.

"T-Taehyung-ssi can w-we go now?" I was practically puncturing my lips to stop the tears from falling. "Oh okay! Next place!" His boxy smile almost scared the waterworks away.

Like previously, he's driving me to the one and only place. The BANGTAN HQ, the place where I let him in. The welcoming scent of pastries from the bakery downstairs was enough to make me lick my lips in hunger. Depressing as it is that I was lead past the baked goods but that feeling immediately vanished when I saw the open space full of memories.

The beanbag! I wanted to jump into it's immense comfort but I have to reframe myself, couldn't let Taehyung know. He started leading me to the bean filled cushion anyhow. "Kookie! Sit" I did as told mostly because I wanted to. "(Part of his script) I said the others are going to come soon..." I can't believe he still remembers. "He sat beside me and the next thing he said brought me to tears.

"Let's cuddle!"

This is so dramatic, like oh my gawd Kook, why you crying he just wants to cuddle! LOL but like for real I'mma cry because BTS' Let's Eat Dinner Together is out but where those subs at?! I'm ded.