10:30

Jungkook POV

Taehyung was pushing me towards the playground and I was overwhelmed with joy. I remember attempting the monkey bars and I ended falling into Tae's arms. Ha! I was literally falling for him. Not wanting that failure hanging over my head, I hobbled over to the barely tall monkey bars to redeem myself.

"Yah! Jungkook! Your not supposed to be off your leg with crutches!" I lightly roll my eyes at his parental behavior. "Hyung! It's just a limp, I'm fine" Ignoring Tae's complaint and worry rants, I oddly go up the steps to the Monkey bars, and tightly gripping the first bar. I slowly let go of the base, now flexing my arms as hard as I can.

I was doing good until the last few bars were approaching. My palms were getting clammy and my arms started shaking from body weight. Being my stubborn self, I go for another bar but I was too faithful of myself. I let go from the burning callouses that finally kicked in. I tightly close my eyes ready to endure the pain but I didn't come.

"Open your eyes" I slowly open my clamped shut eyes to see Tae yet again holding me in his arms. Oh this is so familiar. I saw Tae's expression which basically saying 'I told you so' and I rolled my eyes with slight annoyance at his smug look. "Put me down Tae" It was barely noticeable but I caught his slight hurt glance but it immediately dissipated when his gears were turning. That obnoxious smirk present on his handsome face. I'd be lying if I said I didn't just gulp down nervous saliva.

"I don't think so, Guk. You defied instructions and that calls for punishment" I had non-existent sweat running down my forehead. Please don't be the dizzy spell. "That punishment is...give me a kiss on the cheek" I blush with the thought of kissing him again.

Still in his arms, I bury my flushed face in his clothed chest, immediately leaning in to the soft fabric. I slightly felt the vibration of his deep voice. "Come on, kook. The quicker you do it, the faster it's over with!" I wanted to slap his smug face but how could I when I thought that face was also very attractive.

I was currently sitting in his lap cause he got tired of carrying me. Man! His grip is tight! "Jungkookie! Why are you so hesitant?! Just do it!" I slowly lean my puckered lips against the side of his face. Just as my mouth came in contact slightly, I felt him turn. My lips were met against another pair.

I wanted to pull back but I couldn't. He kissed me back passionately as I melt away into the PDA scene we we're having at the park. I could just hear those children giggling and throwing us cute glances of slight disgust. I smile into the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck, feeling his huge hands support my back and legs. I love this so much.

After my face had cooled down to it's correct warmth, Tae secured me back into my extravagant wheel chair while he pushed me towards our next designation. I hadn't notice I've falling asleep until I felt someone's cooling breath against the nape of my neck. I stir a little hoping the heavy breathing would go away, but to my dismay, it only intensified. I use the hand that happened to be cushioning my head to swat away the hot air away.

Suddenly, groans could be heard. I slowly open my sleepy lids to see a pouring Tae, cradling the side of his face. Not in my right mind, I held his face and gave a sloppy kiss on the 'booboo'. I felt an erratic heat in my palms that still remained on his face. My eyes were half lidded from post nap session. Fully awake Jungkook would probably roll into a ball of embarrassment, but this is sleep deprived Jungkook and he's gonna knock out in...3...2...1...

Taehyung POV

My face flared with crimson red at Guk's action. Not really bothering with the tomato that is my face, I cooed at his cute sleep state. I guess the date is postponed. I pushed this tired bunny back to the hospital because he's yet to be emitted out. Once we've reached his room and by his bed, I carry him bridal style and laid him on the uncomfortable hospital bed. Not giving it a second thought, I squeeze myself behind him on the bed before snaking my arms around his waist and burying my face in his soft brown hair. This dare went better off than I expected...

I APOLOGISE MY DEAR CHILDREN! SCHOOL'S BEEN KICKING ME IN THE ASS LATELY! MATH IS FUCKING ANNOYING! UGH! SINCE WHEN WILL THIS EVER RELATE TO THE REAL WORLD?! IS THERE SPEED SIGNS THAT SAY "(2x+4a^n)(5a^b+23/33) speed limit", NO! I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO! WTF

ANYWAYS Y'ALL NEVER TOLD ME WHAT Y'ALL WANTED FOR READER'S SERVICE! IM WAITING!

IMMA TRY TO UPDATE SOON, DON'T WORRY!