10:00

Third person POV

A girl's squeal could be heard in room 917. Jungkook had been dying of red blush that decorated his cheeks as he played Taehyung's message over and over in his head. While he gushed himself to death, he sent his Jimin hyung to fetch some clothes for the date. Official date.

Thirty minutes later, Jimin walked in with a plastic bag filled with cosmetics and a few items of clothing. "Okay child! Stop being a blushing mess and let's get you dolled up!"

From eyeliner to lip tint, Jimin had it all. Jungkook's face had over millions of product on him. Nude eyeshadow, redish-pink lip tint, pale foundation, barely noticeable blush, and don't forget about the penciled in brows, and boom! There you have it! Jungkook's face.

Next was the outfit. It was a plastic bag, but a garbage bag compiled with any of the fabulous clothes Jimin could find in Jungkook's closet. From the floor to the couch, there were outfits laid out in orderly style. Jimin, thinking Jungkook couldn't dress himself for the life of him, he decided to take matters in his own hands.

He wheeled Jungkook into the bathroom, making him change outfit to outfit. Luckily, his hospital suite had it's own bathroom or else they would have been doomed my the hospital staff. It was the 22nd outfit and Jungkook was starting to get less excited and more cranky from Jimin's excessive readiness.

"This one!" It was the 30th outfit and though Jungkook had a look of annoyance, Jimin was barely bothered because he was too in love with the outfit he had chosen. It consisted of a black under shirt with a half tucked unbuttoned dress shirt, sleeves rolled up, of course. For waist down was a medium toned blue riped ankle length jeans with a black belt around it. Jimin didn't bother with shoes because nothing could draw attention from the big foot brace attached to his foot. Just left it with a sock on the uninjured foot.

Jimin wheeled Jungkook back into the room, leaving him besides the bed because he was too tired to carry Jungkook up the mattress.

Twenty minutes later, a knock on the hospital door was heard...

Time: Twenty minutes before

There stood Taehyung on the other side of the suite door, contemplating on how to enter. 'Should I knock or should I text him to open the door...? Maybe just leave...'

It took those twenty minutes for Taehyung to get the courage to knock. He had a bouquet of assorted flowers in his right hand as he knocked. Jimin opened the door like some escorting body guard, asking Taehyung to proceed the ten feet distance in between Jungkook and him.

By the time he was a feet away from Jungkook, he looked up only to be looking at the younger with adoration. Looking at how his cheeks flared with a noticeable red or how his doe eyes were enlarged by the thick prescribed lenses that just had to make him even more cuter.

A dry cough was heard from the 'body guard'. "I think it's your queue to leave!" Jimin tries to hence. "Oh...a *cough* right!" Taehyung stumbles behind the occupied wheelchair and pushed Jungkook out and to the destination of their wonderful date.

Both of flustered boys had their minds racking over what to do. Until Taehyung finally noticed where they were at, did he realize this was their third destination, skipping over one and two. 'Ugh...Guess I have to wing it'

And so the "winging it" began. Taehyung pushed them over to the swing set with so many memories. "Guk! You remember this place?" Taehyung says with eager. "How could I forget. It's where you let your "jealous" rage get the better of you!" Jungkook says with nostalgia, so many memories. "Take that back! I was not jealous! I was simply demonstrating to Jimin how to properly push someone on a swing!" The barely noticeable glint of unhappiness was roaming around Taehyung's eyes. "Yeah yeah! Whatever helps you sleep at night!"

"So what are we actually doing here again, Taetae?" Taehyung had to reframe himself from pouncing on this cutest child. "Oh. Oh yeah! Wait a little!", Taehyung left Jungkook in the middle of a grassy field residing the park, running over to the car that was the key to this grand date.

With not a minute to spare, he ran back, a basket in hand. Setting the basket down, he gripped his knees to calm his excessive breathing. Jungkook had already slid himself of the wheelchair and onto the previously laid out picnic quilt, unpacking all of the side dishes and such.

Jungkook, being the cute little fluff ball he is, spoonfed Tae, paying the cutesy mother role. "Here comes the choo choo train! Chuga chuga choo choo! Open Tae!", To Taehyung, Jungkook was to hard to resist so he had his mouth open wide within a millisecond. "Tae! Now you chew!" Realizing his open jaw, he starts munching on his previously cooked side dish.

After the awkward yet oblivious picnic, there was a bunch of stuff left to do. Next was the exploration and adventures of JK and Tae! This week's episode on Monkey Bar Owies and Swing Set Memories!

So like...

This happened

This happened...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
WHAT THE MOTHER EFFING SANE! WTF IS THAT WHHHHHHAAAAT!

17.9K
WHAT HOW???^^^

1.02K
I NEED SOME FUCKING HELP!

OKAY SO CAUSE Y'ALL SO SWEET IMMA DO ANOTHER READER'S SERVICE!!!

SO LIKE GO BACK TO THAT ONE CHAPTER AND COMEBACK HERE TO LET ME KNOW CAUSE I NEED TO KNOW!