5:00

Taehyung POV

I didn't know what to feel. I wasn't smirking at my foolish deed, nor was I smiling at the connection I had with Jungkook. I couldn't tolerate such an emotion, it made my brain rack on and on over nothing. Nonetheless, I continued with my plan, sticking to it for my title. 

Today was gonna be the first official date of ours and hopefully by the end of it, I have his trust and his heart to shatter. I had already ask him on the date and I would be picking him up at noon. It was currently 10:30am so I had a good hour to prepare. 

Off my couch and into my room to choose my outfit for this 'special' date, oh please! This was just like any other date to push my toys into falling fully.  I decided not to dress to fancy since I planned on taking him to the moving amusement park that happened to be here on this particular day.

The short hand on the clock struck 12pm and I was out the door and in my car to pick up Jungkook. In my head I was going over the procedure for this date, didn't want this to backfire on me.

I had reached his house and called him out, now leaning on my car door. I would never admit to it, but he looked sorta beautiful. He was wearing his golden framed round specs, a grey beanie, pink oversized tee, Adidas joggers, and his all too familiar timberlands. A waving hand pulled me out of my mesmerization, I look to see the *cough* beauty *cough* in front of me.

I dreamily open the passenger seat door for him before walking to the driver's seat. Oh my God! Snap out of it! I shouldn't be feeling this way about him! He's just a toy, nothing more. I continue to say that phrase over and over again in my head as I steer my car in directions to the amusement park. 

Everything was going just as planned. I hold his hand everywhere, buy him cotton candy, impress him by winning a stuffed bear for him, then lead him through a haunted house as the hero. "Jagiya, let's go to that haunted house!", "I don't know Tae...", "Babe! Please!", before you know it, we were already next in line to enter. (a/n: for the sake of this chapter, let's make Jungkook less daring cause' like we know how dis kid ain't scared of shit -_-).

We were half way through the haunted house, on the third to last obstacle. It was jump scares and right now my left arm is being suffocated by Jungkook's tight hold. Not to my surprise, a barely scary clown jumped in front of our path and growled. I was barely affected but someone wasn't. 

I turn to my left to see a shaking bunny. "Kookie?", I said out of worry. "T-Taehyung. P-Please c-c-can we le-leave!", he mumbled and I could hear his soft hicks and he was crying. Immediately, I carried him bridal style out of the horror fest and set him on a nearby bench. "Kookie, look at me", he shook his head. I gently lifted up his head so we made eye contact. "Awww! Was my Jungkookie crying!!!", I teased not knowing the reason why for my actions.

After calming Jungkook down, we decided that was enough carnival time. I drove us back to my place. Parking the car, I turned my head to parallel park but instead I was frozen in my position when I felt a bobbing head on my shoulder. I turn my vision right to see Kook sleeping soundly. He looked...cute. I stared for who knows how long before deciding to actually put the car on park.

Not wanting to wake him up, I carefully slid him out of the passenger seat and boosted him onto my back. He sure was a heavy sleeper considering he still slept soundly through that entire process. I piggy backed him to the front door and here's where it became difficult. I had to somehow managed to open the door with the key that was attached to a latch on my jeans, while holding Jungkook steadily on my back.

Once I finally got both of us in, it was time to sleep. Not wanting him to have a neck and or back cramp, I placed him on my bed before quietly letting out a breath for relief and going to change out of these uncomfortable outerwear and into some pj shorts, that was all since I found it more comfortable sleeping without a shirt on.

I stealthily slipped into the cover, getting into a comfortable position. I was just about to let sleep consume me when I felt Jungkook curl up into my side with his head laying on my chest. Ugh. What are you doing to me Jungkook?

This was a terrible excuse for a chapter. It was horribly written and I didn't enjoy writing it but you guys wanted a chapter sooner than later, so here's this semi-early-overdue chapter. Feedback is much appreciated! THANKS FOR READING 😘 (You should no I never edit or double check for spelling cause I ain't got time for dat😂)