Chapter 14- Trouble

Yeah, it is a flashback... again (sorry, not sorry)

(A/N: This happened after meeting Chanyeol)

(Y/n POV)

"Hey Chanyeol, you know... I just came to Seoul from Busan. Aaandd I don't really know much about the place... It would be great if you could, like, you know, show me around?" I asked with a doubtful tone.

He looked at me with a "are you serious" face.

"I don't know, can I?" 

"I'm so done with you Chan. Go away" I pretended to be pissed and started to head towards the stairs. He grabbed my hand, turned me around, and pouted. I then realised how close we were. I looked at him in the eyes. Damn he fiinnee.

"I'm sowwyy, and obviously I'll bring you around. Ten years, fate seperated this cupcake away from me. Your word is my command, princess" He pinched my cheeks and kissed me on the cheeks. Friends do that, right? I mean it was just on my cheeks. "Look at who is shy" my cheeks burned a bright shade of  pink. I looked everywhere but him.

"Yah, l..lets start m...moving before it is gonna rain s..soon" I hate stuttering so goddamn much.

"From what I see, the sun is shining brighter than your face, sweetheart. And your face is brighter than my entire existence. Now let's go before I lose my sunshine again." Can my face get any redder? He suddenly held my hand before grabbing his keys before leaving.

your clothes:

We head to his car and I sit in the passenger seat

We head to his car and I sit in the passenger seat. I start to feel slightly cold. I rub my hands together and place them on my cheeks. I then started to blow hot air on my palms. Chanyeol then held my hand and started rubbing it together. 

He then brought his hands to my cheeks and whispered in his husky voice,"Are you cold". I'd be lying if I said it didn't send chills down my back. I don't know if I was dreaming but I thought he stole a glance at my lips. He smiled at my shocked expression before turning back to the wheel. Thanks Chanyeol, I was definately no longer cold, I mean, my cheeks when burning where his hands were.

"Shall we get some hot coffee before we start this adventure?"

"S..Sure"

"Oh yeah and by the way, the rest of EXO and Bangtan will be coming over in the evening. News spreads fast, damn"

"Bangtan?"

"Have you been living in a cave? They are another group like EXO"

"Oh..."

I stared out the window the rest of the ride. "Bangtan..."

"(y/n)... Wake up" Chanyeol shook me awake as I start to wipe my mouth while blinking my eyes open. "We're here" He pointed out the window:

 "We're here" He pointed out the window:

"Wow... Nice coffee place Chan" I said not able to peel my eyes off the view.

"I know... wait, let me go get something"

I spread my hands as I closed my eyes to let the wind rush through my hair. It made me feel as if nothing else existed in the world. It was just me, myself and I. Alot have happened and I needed this, alot. I suddenly felt strong arms around me. I turn around and see Chanyeol. 

"What the.." I pushed him off  me.

"What? I thought we were reenacting Titanic" He started laughing at my 'are you serious' face."Okay, okay I'll  stop. Let me go get our coffee. I bought them on our way here. you were sleeping so I couldn't wake you up"  he came back with to cups of hot coffee and some hand warmers.

"Wait a sec, didn't you say Bangtan was coming over tonight" I asked him

"Oh Yeah! Shit! I forgot all about it. No wonder Baekhyun and Suho Hyung kept calling. Nah, it's all good. We might only be an hour late"

"WHAT?!' 

"Just kidding, If we leave now we might be just on time"

We left the view point and went for the dorms. By the time we reached there it was almost fully dark, considering the sun started to set when we left. I got out first and waited outside for Chan to park the car. I also noticed that the lights were on inside. The rest must have come back. Chan walked back and hesitantly opened the door. Before I could even step in," PARK CHANYEOL WERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN FOR ONE HOUR?!?! Oh hi (y/n), and PARK CHANYEOL YOU'VE GOT SOME EXPLAING TO DO" I think it was Suho if I am not wrong. Chanyeol showed me pics of his members when we were at the viewpoint. 

I noticed 7 guys who were seated at the couch watching the tv. One of them just caught my attention. He somehow made my heartstrings tug. From the way his silver hair fell ever so gently over his eyes to the way his earrings just lightly swayed in the wind, it was just an indescribable feeling. He then caught me staring. Shit. He got up from the couch and started walking towards me. The way his eyes made my insides burn, I knew he was trouble.

 The way his eyes made my insides burn, I knew he was trouble

(A/N: Hi guys, sorry for the late update. Wattpad deleted half of the chapter so I had to rewrite. And for all you nasties, I've got a suprise coming real soon;)