Chapter 9- Monster

A/N:

Kai and Jimin killin it! My life has been truly blessed! Aaaand...thank you, thank you, thank you Element_Awesome for adding my book to your reading list. I really appreciate it. Nowww on with the story:)
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N POV)

"It's okay. It's okay, I'm here." his voice calmed me down from my rather traumatizing dream. I flutter my eyes open. My lashes were dripping from tears. I was scared, scared of Him. 

"B...Baekhyun, I think h..he was th...there. It felt s..so real" I looked at him and said as his face flashed before my eyes. 

"Who was where?" he looked at me puzzled.

"Ch..Chanyeol, but he wasn't himself. He changed, he was ab..about to k..kill m..me" I didn't mention the promise to Baekhyun, even though I knew exactly why Chanyeol wanted to kill me. It wasn't him in the first place. Nonetheless, it made me more afraid. How I wish I could tell him...

"He would never do that (y/n). Not to you. You probably had a bad dream." He rubbed my back. Baekhyun didn't know, or, he could be just playing dumb. I mean how could he not.

I then started to notice that the rest were not back. I asked him but all I got was a sigh. he told me that, since Chanyeol's 'disappearance', many things had to be postponed and put at pause. They had to deal with the admin work. 

"Then why are you here, you should go." I asked as I got back his worried smile.

"You didn't pick up you're calls and I thought you left alone. You always get me worried sick. When I came to check on you, you were sobbing on the sofa, and you know the rest" he smiled as he pecked my lips "I'm glad you're safe. I know he is too. I'll protect you from all your bad dreams, you know me, I'm your knight in shining armor" he held his imaginary sword  in the air and looked at me which managed to make me giggle at his cuteness.

I looked up at the clock and realized I needed to head back soon. I looked back at the guy who was now staring at me.

"Jagiya~...Baekhyun-ah...YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!" My raised voice managed to catch him off-guard."Is there something on my face. You couldn't seem to stop staring" I started trying to wipe off any drool or dust on my face.

"Yeah, there is" he said. I knew exactly what he was about to say but I decided to play along.

"What?" I said as I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"My reflection in your eyes. I look so fab!" He flipped his imaginary hair and stuck out his tongue. I hit his chest and watch him pretend to be hurt.

"Yah! I need to go back. I've stayed here for three days, I need to go back home. I have a house you know" I looked at him and saw his smile disappear.

"Do you really have to go~" He whined. His puppy eyes were too much, but I had to go.

"I'll be back tomorrow after work. I have been using up all my vacation days, I could get fired for that. Don't worry, I'll be fine" I gave him a reassuring smile as grabbed my purse, phone and keys.

"Okay, but I'll drop you.It's late" He said as he grabbed his car keys and followed me to the car. The trip was short since I stay quite near to the dorm. I bid goodbye and took the lift up. I walked towards my apartment feeling quite uneasy with the silence. I could only hear my footsteps and my heart thumping. When I reached for my keys and tried opening the door, it was already unlocked. I also noticed another pair of shoes.

I entered my apartment as quietly as I could, while my brain thought of all the horrible possibilities. I then open my bedroom door. Due to the dim lighting, I could only make out a tall figure sitting on the side of my bed. I look closely and my heart just stopped pumping for a second. It was Him. He looked at me and smirked.

"Tae...Taehyung!?!?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N
I love cliff hangers. *evil laugh*
I will also like to thank my AWESOME SAUCE readers for reading my first ever book on wattpad:) I can't believe this shitty book got over 200 reads, I really appreciate it. Lots of lovveee