Chapter13- Goodbye

(Y/n POV)

We leave the car and walk towards the porch. Before I could open the door I recieve a call. It is an unknown number. I tell Baekhuyn to enter first as I walk towards the backyard. I answer the call and wait for the caller to answer.

"Y/n?"

"Speaking, you are?"

"Chanyeol. Do you not recognise me?!"

"Chanyeol, oh yeah-WAIT WHAT?!?! CHANYEOL!?!?!"

I turned around to see if anyone heard me, luckily tho back doors were closed.

"You're kidding right. This is a prank right? Please tell me this is a joke. Y..you are n..not  Ch..Chanyeol." I felt my eyes water as I couldn't mistake his voice.

"It's me (Y/n). Your Chan, and I need to tell you something, urgently. Just don't ask any questions and listen if you want to see me sooner"

"Oh Okay. It's just that, it's so sudden"

"I know, I should have told you earlier"

"Go on"

"You know that I stay with Minseok hyung right?"

"Yeah"

"When I looked through his papers I saw what I should not have seen. The papers had a pheonix logo and it looked like a contract.I was confused but however the following night when I left to buy dinner, Taehyung caught me and told me that I am being watched so he didn't have a choice. He bit me and left  me at the BTS dorm. The boys told me to stay hidden and they told me that they were looking for you. And when Taehyung found you, there was a mess up and you got caught instead. I think you should know the rest, you work for the CSI after all. I thought you would have known earlier that the notes were a distraction. The location however lead to the BTS dorm."

"You answered all my questions. Dammit I should have known." I wrote down notes in my notepad.

"By the way, Baekhyun is related to this as well, I'm just not sure how. That's why I called, try to stay away from them for a while, please."

"But he is my boyfriend, how could he hide"

"I know it's hard but just listen to me"

"I'm coming there now"

"Okay"

Call ended

Sometimes the truth hurts more than the lie

I was scared to hurt you and my lies were too sweet.