Chapter 4- Rest

(Baekyun POV)

We decided to look around when (y/n) said she will search in the attic. I decided to search in the rooms with Sehun.

Nothing had changed.

Everything was the same.

The last time we were here was for Chanyeol's surprise party. Since he introduced this cool place we decided to have it here. There were even some confetti left on the floor, from the party

All the memories

It had to be here

"Guys! I found something! Look at this" Suho shouted from the kitchen. He showed us a note similar to the one we found at home. It read:

Go to the attic

That's when it hit me, (y/n) was still upstairs. Maybe she didn't hear Suho. We decided to head up. We were climbing the stairs when I heard a loud thud. It caught me off guard. It was coming from upstairs. I ran up and opened the door. (Y/n) was on the floor unconscious. "(Y/n)!! Are you okay!?! Please say something!"

I carried her while the rest of the members rushed to the van. There was something in her hand, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Her head was on my shoulder when I noticed something red on my shirt.

"Blood!!!" Sehun shouted. That's when I noticed (y/n)'s knee. My eyes started tearing as I couldn't bare to see blood on (y/n). I quickly tore off a part of my shirt and tied it around her knee.

We finally reached the hospital and brought her to the emergency ward. The nurses took over from there. We waited outside the ward. My once white shirt was a tie dye of different shades of red. I dug my face into my hands when I felt a hand on my back and I looked up and it was Xiumin. He looked as worried as me and tears were on the brink of falling down his cheeks,"She'll... She'll... Be fine". I nodded back still unsure of how she is. I couldn't reply back to him as guilt was choking me.

It's my fault

I should have followed her

One by one all of them left, leaving only me and Suho left. He told me to go back and change my bloodstained shirt. Even though it suffocated me at the thought that it was her blood, I couldn't leave her. I had to stay. It was the least I could do.

One of our managers was also there. That's when the doctor came out. "She is still unconscious, but other than that, nothing to worry about. You can see her if you want, but please do not be too loud. She ju-" I cut him off as I rushed in to see her.

I stood there in that white room looking at her. Her face glowed in the bright lights. She looked like an angel in her sleep. She doesn't deserve this. I went nearer and sat down next to her. I held her hand as my eyes started to feel heavy and I slowly drifted off in her warmth.