Chapter 6- The Past

Flashback

(No one's point of view)

" Yah! Chan! Come back here you little" (y/n) shouted as she and Chanyeol ran around her grandmother's house. Since both of (y/n)'s parents passed away, she was staying in her grandmother's house.

"Halmoeni! Help me hide from her, jebal" Chanyeol whispered as he hid behind her rocking chair. Her grandmother just chuckled as she continued reading her book.

Both of them were playing around all afternoon until Chanyeol's parents came. (y/n) spent the evening with her grandmother. What she didn't notice was that her wrinkles were becoming more evident, her face was becoming more pale and her grasps were weaker and weaker. Time and nature was taking over her young heart. Both of them never knew that that night she slept, with peace.

Days were never the same for both (y/n) and Chanyeol. Smiles and laughter was something of the past. Tears and gloomy days replaced their joy. (Y/n) moved into her aunt's house. While Chanyeol had to move overseas for his education. They met again when they were adults.

(y/n) wanted to go back to her grandmother's house as it was her birthday. She took a cab and payed the driver when she reached the house. She got down from the cab only to see the door wide open and a pair of shoes outside. She quietly entered the house and headed to the attic as she heard footsteps. She slowly went up and was about to open the door when she heard a voice

"Na wassoe, Halmoeni(I'm back, grandmother)"

Her eyes widened.

Chanyeol.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N
So sorry for the short chapter, will update soon:)