Chapter 2- The House

(y/n POV)

"The house?? What house?" I asked Baekhyun as he walked down the stairs.

"It's a secret hideout we had when there was too much stress or something like that" Baekhyun explained as I stared at him confused.

"Chanyeol found a run down apartment 2 hours from here. We called it 'the house' so that it won't be too obvious. Even our manager doesn't know!" Sehun chuckled.

" Oh..." I sighed and turned back to Baekhyun, "Why there?"

"We haven't been there for a while now and I found this" he said as he showed us a small note that read:

'Come to the house as soon as you read this note'

"Could it be Chanyeol?" I asked the most obvious question.

" Probably... but why?" Xiumin asked which made me think.

" Didn't you guys say that only you guys know? Who else could it be?" I asked as I saw that the rest of them looked equally puzzled.

"Do you think Luhan, Kris and Tao know about Chanyeol 'missing' " Suho asked," Or, could they... No way! Can I see that note" he took the note and stared at it for a while.

All I knew about the three of them was they left EXO a few months ago. But, why would they...

"Hyung, don't be ridiculous! They would never do something like that" Kai said a bit annoyed, but a bit confused, all of us were.

"You're right. They would never, I hope..." Suho sighed as he looked at the note one last time before putting it down.

"Sooo, you guys wanna head to the home or wha-", Baekhyun said as his phone started ringing.

"Yeah...oh...okay...um...sure...bye" Baekhyun's voice was muffled as he covered his mouth.

"It's the manager. He asked where we were and I told him that we might be heading out for a bit and he said he was at the police station talking to the officer. No news of Chanyeol " he said while looking down.

"We will find him no matter how hard it is" Sehun said.

"If we want to find him, we got to start searching soon! Last one to the van's the driver!" Kai shouted as he got head start to the van.

Suho was the driver and Xiumin sat at the passenger seat. D.O. sat with Kai, I sat with Baekhyun, Lay sat between Sehun and Chen at the back.

The ride was mostly quite except for the songs on the radio. 'Promise' came along and started humming without realizing.

For those who dunno, this is how Promise sounds like:

Baekyun saw me and started singing along. Eventually all of them were singing their part until Chanyeol's part came along. The whole van became quite until Suho broke the silence,

"We're here"