Partners

"Rocky, please..." Linda begged. With a swish of his tail, Rocky silenced her. Snarling, he glared at Max and Gidget. Stepping forward, Max tried reasoning the Pomeranian, "Look, I know you don't approve the connection between me and Gidget. But I love her with all of my heart, I would do anything for her. So stop ruining her life!"

Chuckling evilly, Rocky cackled, "You really think that's it?! News flash, there are other problems I have with my daughter. Luckily, I got rid of the eagle and that stinking mutt! Now I need to get rid of you! And my partner is going to finish off that rabbit."

Alarmed, Snowball exclaimed, "Partner?!" Gazing at the rabbit, Rocky replied, "Yeah, there's this stray who agreed to help me so he can kill you and that hairless feline." Just then, a low growling noise sounded from around the corner near Gidget's father that made Snowball's blood run cold. "I thought you told me that you killed them!" a rough voice barked. Turning around, Rocky tucked his tail as he stammered, "But... I never... killed anyone before..." A loud bark silenced the Pomeranian. Meanwhile, the group slowly backed away.

"You lied to me. Now you must die like the traitor you are!" the voice howled as a large dog leaped around the corner at Rocky. But the Pomeranian was already on the run, streaking towards Broadway. Growling, the giant stray chased after him. After awhile, the two dogs disappeared.

"Come on!" Gidget cried, running in the same direction the two dogs went. Max and Linda quickly followed, Snowball hot on their heels. However, Chloe and Pops decided to find the other group.