Confusion

"Gidget, take a chill pill!" Buddy cried when the others saw what was going on. Max couldn't speak, his throat was being squeezed by his girlfriend's paws. However, Gidget could speak and she spat fire as she barked, "It's bad enough you broke up with me! But now you're the one keeping secrets from me!" Clearing her throat to gain some attention, Chloe pointed out, "Gidget, I know you're stressed out but Max isn't hiding anything from you."

Glaring at the fat tabby, Gidget snarled, "Did he tell you guys that he told my father that Tiberius had suffered a heart attack and died two days ago?" Snowball and Ozone couldn't believe their ears as their jaws dropped. But everyone else was baffled. "But Rocky told me that Tiberius died from a stroke," Norman piped up, still upset over his friend's recent death. "You know, Rocky hit us in the head with a baseball bat," Ozone recalled after guzzling half of the water. Snowball grabbed the bottle away from the cat to receive his share. Gasping, Norman admitted, "There was a baseball bat near the shed!"

Shocked, Gidget released her hold on Max's throat, allowing him to breathe. "We also think he had something to do with Duke's disappearance and why Pops won't hold any parties," he coughed. "And my MP3 player!" Leonard reminded everyone. Shaking her head, Gidget spoke, "I am going to have a word with my father later, but right now, we better fix everything that he has done."