Heartbroken

Padding quietly, Rocky entered the living room. He carried a box of tissues, in which he handed over to Linda. Graciously taking the box, she pulled out a tissue and wiped Gidget's tears away. For the past two days, Gidget had found herself surrounded by her parents after the whole break up thing. Her heart felt like it was shattered to oblivion.

"Honey, don't you want to see your new sisters and brother? Bruno really wants to meet you," Linda offered softly. She truly was starting to worry that the break up had something to do with her and Rocky visiting their daughter. Gidget shook her head sadly as she mumbled, "Maybe another day..." I need to talk this over with one of my friends, one who understands this whole situation, Gidget told herself. The ideal person came into mind instantly. Getting up to her feet, she headed for the door. "Where are you going, sweetheart?" Linda asked.

"I thought I could talk to my best friend, get some advice from him," Gidget replied. Her mother nodded her head understandingly. However, something flashed in her father's eyes as he stepped forward. "Daughter, your best friend, the eagle-" Rocky began but Gidget interrupted, "Dad, he's a hawk, not an eagle!"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but your old boyfriend came to me yesterday and told me that your friend had a heart attack two days ago... and died," Rocky continued. His face wore a solemn expression but his eyes were apologetic as he added, "Your boyfriend told me to keep it a secret." Gidget felt like someone punched her in the gut. First Max breaks up with me, now Tiberius is dead! What's next?!

Taking a deep breath, Gidget hastily said farewell to her parents and stormed out of the apartment. She was determined to get some answers from Max. I can't believe that he didn't tell me that Tiberius died! He's going to be in serious trouble!