Forever Doesn't Last Forever 27

Chapter 27 (Hannah's POV)

~~~~ Monday ~~~~

I wake up thinking about what I had done.

Everyone thinks I'm the school bitch, but nobody actually understands me.

I walk into school and join my friends along with get all the yes stared at me.

I may be a bitch at school, but I'm just misunderstood.

Yeah, I tell Scottland to die and shit, and maybe I shot Dylan McKenna, but they both deserve it.

Well I guess maybe not.

"Hey ladies" I say.

"Hannah, you look amazing."

"And when don't I look amazing?"

"That's true."

"I know." I say flipping my hair and smiling.

~~~~ Tuesday ~~~~

Everyone thinks I'm stupid, but my GPA is a 3.8 and I have straight A's except for in P.E/ Health. What? It's a sweaty and weird class.

So what if I have nice things and a nice house. I'm rich what can I say. I mean my dad owns the Dodgers, what do you expect?!

Nobody knows this, but I have a little brother his name is Berkley. Berkley has down sin drum and he's 6.

Nobody knows that because well I don't want people judging him. Not like I'm embarrassed of him or anything I just don't want him to be bullied.

~~~~ Wednesday ~~~~

I'm 19 years old, and a junior. Everyone thinks I'm 17, but I'm really not. I was held back twice. Not because I was stupid or anything, but I had dyslexia really bad and it was almost impossible to pass. I've worked really hard, and nobody knows that because now I take 4 AP classes and 3 honors.

Not so stupid anymore aye?

~~~~ Thursday ~~~~

A lot of people don't know this, but it's just me, my dad, and Berkley. My mom cheated on my dad almost 2 years ago and we all kicked her out and haven't seen her since. She's probably a low life loser anyways.

My dad makes A LOT of money, but that doesn't always bring us together. A lot of the time my dad is working, but Berkley and I both know he loves us with all his heart.

~~~~ Friday ~~~~

Nobody knows that I wasn't born as Hannah Anderson. I was born as AJ Nicole Anderson.

I changed my name when I was 10 because I was named AJ after my dad's sister, Allison Jordan. She passed away when I was 7 and it was to hard so i asked my dad and he said that was okay.

I miss my aunt AJ, but she looks over me now.

I know that the things I say come off as really bitchy and it sounds like I'm a whore, but I guess it's just a defense thing.

Scottland and Hayden really do make a great couple and maybe it would be a good idea to apologize.

Aunt AJ, I miss you so much. I know I'm probably the biggest disappointment ever, but I miss you. I hope you're watching over me. Because I really need you right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AJ in Heaven.

Oh Hannah dear, you've made a lot of mistakes and I know that you're hurting, but babe. You can't run from the pain because no matter how fast you run, the pain runs faster.

I miss you to my darling niece, and I love you so much.

Make a mense with that girl, she doesn't deserve the hate you've been giving her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will aunt AJ. I will.