Forever Doesn't Last Forever 34

Chapter 34

[i love you's]

~~~~ Hayden's POV ~~~~

Scottland and I have been on this long journey and this rough path from tragedy to finding the place where we truly belong.

I truly love Scottland with all my heart and it sorta scares me, but it makes me happy to think that she's the one person who brings out the love and the emotions that no one else could.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Scottland!" I yell.

"Yeah?"

"Come here!"

"Okay one sec!" I hear her coming down stairs.

"What?"

"I just wanted to tell you something." I say with a smile.

"You're scaring me Hayden. What is it?"

"I love you so much. And I know I haven't told you that in awhile, but it's true."

"Aw thank you! I love you too baby." She says giving me a big kiss.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ Scottland's POV ~~~~

I love Hayden more than life itself.

He brings out the best in me and he shows me what it's like to love life and live it with no regrets.

He truly saved me from the dark place I was in for a long time. Hayden is my hero, and there are no words to describe how thankful I am for him.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I decided to write him a letter and leave it on his pillow.

In that letter it said....

'Hayden, we've been dating for almost a year now. We've gone through so much as individuals and as a couple. I know that I'm the happiest I've ever been in a really long time. When Trinity died things just didn't feel the same, I didn't feel like I had anything to keep me going or to keep me happy. Than I met you. ☺️ you're my best friend, not only are you that, but I love you with everything I have. I love you more than life itself. When I found out I was pregnant with our little Lincoln, it may seem odd, but I was excited to have a family with you and to watch what we created grow up and learn the things we had to learn. When we lost her it wasn't just my world that came crashing down. It was yours too. But we got through it together and we grieved and we hurt, but we came out of it and went back to living our lives. Hayden I am so happy that I met you and I'm so happy that god thinks someone like me deserves someone like you. I love you Hayden. With all my heart.

xoxo, Scottland.'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~~

I've caused a lot of controversy these past couples months. Adyson has been starting these rumors that like I'm only with AJ because of Berkley and that AJ doesn't deserve someone like me.

AJ may have shot me and may have told Scottland to die and shit, but she's been spending a LONG time trying to fix those mistakes.

Now- her and Scottland are best friends. Her and I are a couple, and her Berkley and I are a family.

I think Adyson is just jealous that AJ got the happy ending that she wanted.

I love AJ, that scares the shit out of me, but I really love her. A year ago I definitely could not say that. I hates her so much and she she even knows that, but right now in this moment, I love her so much.

I'm kinda scared to tell her I guess you could say, because I have never told anyone I love them before, but I'm ready and I don't want to loose her and Berkley.

They are my family. And I love them. ❤️

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"AJ!"

"Yeah?"

"Can you come here for a second?"

"Yeah one second babe!"

"Okay."

I'm so nervous to tell her, but it's truly how I feel and I'm not waiting any longer to tell her how I feel.

"What it is hun?" She says sitting down.

"I need to tell you something."

"Uh okay?"

"AJ, we've both been through a lot this past year, and a year ago I definitely couldn't say this, but right now these past months while we've been dating, I've come to a conclusion that.... I love you. I love everything about you and I love everything about us."

"Dylan! I love you so much!" She gives me a huge hug and kisses me. "I've been waiting for you to say that." she smiles and whispers in my ear.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ AJ's POV ~~~~

I've done a lot of things I am NOT proud of, but I've been trying sooo hard to fix the mistakes I've made.

Meeting Dylan has taught me that, it doesn't matter if your popular or have a lot of friends as long as the people around you are truly your friends and truly love you. I never thought of that before.

Finding out Berkley was my son, was the happiest day of my life. I never knew I got rapped. I don't know what it how, but I just never knew.

Fighting for Berkley was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, and the scariest thing. I've never wanted something or someone so much in my life. He's my everything (besides Dylan) and I couldn't stand to loose him.

I'm not going to be the same mother my mother was to me. Berkley dwarves better. And actually she's not even my mother. My Aunt AJ is and than she killed her. She's a bitch.

But aside from that. Dylan. ☺️

Hearing him say he loves me, made my world turn round 1000x faster than it already was.

I love Dylan so much and I love our little family. He's my everything (besides Berkley) and that scares me a little to rely on someone so much, but it also makes me so happy.

I'm so glad I met Dylan and he's the one person who didn't judge me when I told him the whole truth about me and my life. He's the same person I met as a freshman, sweet, kind, cute, and that's all I could ever ask for.

Life is good and I hope it stays like this for a long time.