Forever Doesn't Last Forever 19

Chapter 19 (Baby, Baby, Baby)

It's been about 2 months since I found out I was pregnant and it's been difficult, but I decided to keep the baby.

Hayden and I both decided we wanted to find out the sex of the baby.

We've already been thinking of names.

If it's a girl-

Lincoln or Haley

If it's a boy-

Parker or Sam

We haven't decided yet, but those are the names we like the best.

We've gotten a lot more excited since we've found out. I know we're both scared, but it's okay now. We know we're going to be okay. We decided to make Trinity the god mother even though she's not here. We just thought it would be nice, and Hayden's mom is going to be talked about ALL the time.

I know he misses her.

We told his grandparents and they are really supportive of the decisions we've made so far.

I'm really happy with everything that's happened. I know that being 17 and pregnant isn't the best thing, but we can get through it.

We are making Hunter and Dylan the god fathers just because they're our closest friends, and we thought it was important for them to know that.

It's going to be hard, but we want to love this baby like it's our everything, because in reality, it is our everything.

I can't wait to see our beautiful baby girl or boy.

7 months to go!

••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*

Trinity in Heaven-

I'm so happy that Scottland and Hayden are happy together. They really do bring out the best in each other.

I just hope that something doesn't happen because they both deserve to be happy. I'm so excited for them to be parents and have a beautiful baby girl or boy.

I know they will love that baby with everything they have.

I bet Quinn is excited. She's going to be an aunt!

I really wish them the best.

7 months to go!!