Forever Doesn't Last Forever 51

Chapter 51

[California Life]

We've been living in California for almost a month now and life is great.

The fresh start we got is such a blessing and is so amazing.

We don't have stress or the eyes looking us up and down and than at our babies and we don't have to worry about anybody talking about us who we thought were our friends.

Hayden and Dylan both got jobs working at an office in Beverly Hills for a store and they're the mangers. Co managers actually.

We don't have to worry about paying the house bill and stuff because Dylan's parents promised us they would take care of all the house payments and stuff.

They've been real blessings in our lives too.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Morning Routine] Scottland and Hayden's.

I wake up every morning around 7:00-7:30 and than I go down stairs and eat my breakfast before all the craziness happens. I than usually wake Quinn up at 7:40 so she can get ready for school. I grab her breakfast and than I wake Hayden up for work at around 7:45 and than he leaves around 8:30. Quinn usually leaves for school at 8:15-8:20 with a friend she made at her new school. It's been 2 years now and Quinn is in 2nd grade. It hasn't been challenging for her to make new friends and the mom of her friend said she would love to take Quinn to school most days. Sometimes Hayden takes her if he doesn't have to work. Than I most likely do some laundry and get Luca's breakfast on the table. Luca wakes up between 9:00-9:45 it depends on when he went to sleep the night before but he never sleeps later than 10. Than he eats breakfast and most of the time AJ and Everly are up too.

That's the usual morning routine. AJ and I don't have jobs because Dylan's parents made us promise to be good moms and take care of our kids 24/7 and give them as much love as possible more than 24/7.

Life is really amazing right now and were just getting used to California life right now.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Morning Routine] AJ and Dylan's

In the morning I usually wake up around 7:00-7:15 and go downstairs and if Scottland is up we usually eat breakfast together and talk about what we want to do that day or what we need to do. Than I usually wake Dylan up at 8:00-8:15, he eats breakfast and than he and Hayden leave for work together at around 8:30-8:40 ish. I wake Berkley up at around 8:30-8:45 ish so he mostly gets to say goodbye to Dylan which he calls dad now and Dylan loves it. Berkley goes to a special "school" 4 times a week and it offers a lot of help and learning for kids like Berkley. Dylan's parents pay for it which I am so blessed for. They've helped the 4 of us out so much this past year and a half and I couldn't be more thankful. I usually wake Everly up at around 9:00-9:30 just so we can get started on our day. Than she eats and I usually get a thing of laundry done and than Scottland and I decide what we want to do with the two little ones that day.

Scottland and I haven't made really any friends so far while we've been here, we're really only each other's best friend and that's how we like it. I know Dylan and Hayden have the same friends from work and we've met a couple of them but that's pretty much it.

Life rocks right now and we couldn't ask for anything more.

We truly our blessed and I'm so thankful for my family and my other family with Scottland and Hayden and their little family of 4 just like Dylan and I's little family of 4.

We're truly are the 8 musketeers.