Forever Doesn't Last Forever 39

Chapter 39

[Missing those above Us]

~~~~ Scottland's POV ~~~~

Since having Luca life has been so much fun and so sweet.

Luca and Hayden are my everything and I wouldn't want it any other way. ☺️

All though life is amazing, I'm really missing Trinity and I know Hayden is really missing his mom.

Trinity used to be the person I turn to for everything and she helped me so much.

She's been gone for almost 4 years, but it still kinda seems like yesterday.

I know that she's never coming back, but sometimes when I'm sleeping or have time to think I feel as if I am back in the same spot as the night she died. Like my world is crumbling down. Second by second.

Even though my life is the way I've wanted it since I was little (right now) I think that anyone who goes through tragedy like that (and loosing a daughter) is pretty messed up and just trying to find their way back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ Hayden's POV ~~~~

Since Luca came everything has been like it should. Okay.

I couldn't ask for anything else. Scottland has been so good through this journey do far. She's an amazing mom. And that just makes me think of my mom.

When my mom died everything seemed to be what I pictured hell like. No, but seriously.

Not having a mom for most of my life is hard because I take care of Quinn too. Not only am I a dad to Luca, but I'm also a big brother to Quinn. And a boyfriend to Scottland.

Sometimes I wish that I could call my mom and ask for advise on how to be a good dad, a good brother, and a good boyfriend.

I wish that she would just be by my side and my family's side when I or we need her.

I miss her so much, and I wish I could've just said goodbye.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ AJ's POV ~~~~

When I found out that my Aunt AJ was actually my mom I realized that I didn't know how I felt about that.

And than when I had Everly I kinda forgot about it.

But since it's been 3 months since Everly was born I've thought a lot about what it would be like if my Aunt- I mean my mom was still alive.

I mean my bitch of a mother isn't in my life and won't ever be. But what about my mom who died. And who my bitchy mother killed.

I mean she's the only one who knew I got raped, she's the only one who knew Berkley was my son.?!

What am I suppose to do with that? And than she just leaves me? It's not fair.

I'm a mom to 2 children and a girlfriend. I need my mom to help me be all those things.

I need my mom to hold me when I cry, tell me everything is going to be okay.

I have Dylan, Berkley, and now Everly and were a happy family, but I just feel like something is missing.

And that's my mom.

My true mom.

This whole motherhood thing scares me, and it scares me even more to not be able to have anyone to help me like my mom would.

I'm just scared.