Forever Doesn't Last Forever 46

Chapter 46

[why play a game that I'm just better at?]

~~~~ AJ's POV ~~~~

I've lost a lot of friends and truthfully I don't give a shit.

It's not my fault they want attention or that they are jealous of the life I have now.

Scottland is my only friend. I laugh with her I have great memories with her and she just makes my life better.

My other friends well they just don't know how to be a good friend, they are jealous, they use real issues as pitty marks and well they think life revolves around them.

And it doesn't.

So what if I have a better life? So what if I have friends? And so what if just because I don't use my actual bad past as something to lie to 'my friends' with.

Just because you think you have it bad doesn't mean you should make other people feel sorry for you or for them to make you feel like a bad friend. Sometimes people just don't care.

I think that people should think twice before they make assumptions unless they've experienced something like what I said before. Being a bad friend.

If someone accuses you of being a bad friend when you know you're not than honestly that makes them a bad friend.

Sometimes friends have to be brutally honest and sometimes you may think they don't care but they're fucking doing the shit because they do care.

Maybe they're just the one who are self conscious and don't feel good about themselves.

But don't blame other people because it's just not worth it.

Meeting Dylan and becoming the person I am today have shown me don't take the people you care about for granted because well they could leave at anytime.