Forever Doesn't Last Forever 45

Chapter 45

[past thoughts]

~~~~ Scottland's POV ~~~~

What is it like to be alone to be forgotten or to be the 'bad guy'!?

Well I've been through all those things.

Feeling alone is the worse. You feel like

no one cares, no one loves you, no one will fight for you and you don't know whose willing to to walk miles for you just like you'd walk miles for them.

Being forgotten is confusing.

You know that people don't care, people don't love you, and people won't fight for you.

People don't care enough to ask if your okay or say hi or want to hang out.

I've been through a lot in my lifetime and I've met a lot of people.

Some good, A LOT bad. But I've learned.

I've learned that sometimes people want pitty and people use theirselves to get attention. I know that I've seen stuff like that. They use self harm or self guilt or eating disorders just so they can get people to car about them.

But truthfully, I think it's pathetic.

YOU DONT NEED ATTENTION. Maybe people just stopped caring because you got jealous or you got 'hurt' and they just think it's a bunch of bullshit.

Do you know what it's like to be accused as the 'bad guy' in a friendship or relationship?!

No? Well it sucks.

It sucks not knowing or understand why someone you thought 'cared' about you would accuse you of being a bad friend or something.

But in the end you know it's not your fault it's their fault and they're just jealous of you because you have the life they have always wanted. And even know they think lying to people is the right way to go, they're wrong because it just makes them loose friends, look pathetic, and honestly look like a loser.

Think about what you've done as a friend because I know that I try my best to be a good friend and maybe I just suck at picking friends in my past.

Meeting Hayden has made me think about life a lot different.