Forever Doesn't Last Forever 3

Chapter 3 (Hayden Jaynes)

After the assembly I go find my new locker. Guess who's next to me?! You guessed right, the famous Hayden Jaynes. 

"Guess were locker neighbors this year." He said with a smile. 

"Guess so." 

"I'm really sorry about running into you this morning Scottland." 

"Like I said, no worries." Well this is awkward I wonder if he knows about Teegan. Who am I kidding everyone one the freaking planet knows about Teegan. 

"I'm sorry to hear about your sister, I know it was 3 years ago, but still." 

"it's fine it was a long time ago. What Hannah said was true I should've just killed myself too." 

"Scottland, don't say that." "

"You're right because I have so many friends, I mean you're definitely talking to me right now because you want to be friends,"I say sarcastically, I can feel the tears coming. "i'm sorry, I have to go."

I run to the bathroom. I take out a plastic butter knife and start to bleed suddenly. The pain hurts, but in a way it feels like I'm connected with Teegan. I miss her so much. No one will ever be able to break my wall ever again. She was my best friend. I cut deeper.... and deeper.... and deeper until finally there's blood everywhere on the floor in the girls bathroom.

Around 15 mins later someone walks in. It's a boy?! It's Hayden. "Scottland??" I stay silent. He walks closer and sees the blood everywhere and me holding the knife with cuts in my legs, bleeding. 

"Scottland! What have you done?!" 

He sits down next to me and pulls me into his lap. Now I'm crying my eyes out. I'm so lost and so confused. He pulls me closer and cradles me into his arms. All I can remember is him saying and repeating over and over again, 'everything is going to be okay, I promise' he didn't know anything about why I'm doing this to myself.

Nobody did.