Forever Doesn't Last Forever 17

Chapter 17 (Sarah Jaynes)

Hayden's Dad POV.

I lost my wife to a drunk driver. She left me all alone with my two kids. Well I guess not for long.

I made a mistake. I left them. Hayden was right, I abandoned them. That wasn't fair to them.

I miss them so much.

Sarah. I miss you so much. I'm going to fix the mistakes I made. I know I've been an awful father, but I know I can mend it.

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

Sarah in Heaven.

Derek. Honey. I miss you so much. I know loosing me was hard and you don't understand why it happened to me. To be honest I don't know why it happened to me either.

You've made a lot of mistakes though. I can't be there to guide you anymore. I know that it's hard seeing Quinn and Hayden be happy without you, but I'm sorry to say it's their choice rather they let you be in their lives or not.

Actually it's Hayden's decision. Hayden has been taking care of him and Quinn for years. I know that might be tough to think about and I'm so so glad you want to mend and fix your mistakes, but evidentially, now. It's Hayden's choice.

I hope that you're okay now, and I forgive you for hurting our children, but I've been watching over them. Hayden is happy with Scottland and they bring out the best in each other. Quinn is just happy being a 6 year old. She's living life like I want her too.

You have to be okay with Hayden's decision even if you don't like them. Hayden is the boss now Derek.

I will always watch over you three.

I love you and I miss you so much.

Let time tell weather or not you mend this broken family.