Where were you? (Dallas Winston)

This is for @LoserAlia hope you enjoy

I walked down the street in the cold Tulsa air followed by my brother pony. "I don't understand why you insist on looking for him." Pony stated. "Ponyboy none of us have seen him in a week and I'm getting worried."  "Y/N where are we going then?" Pony asked trying to keep up with me. "Bucks." I replied not slowing my stride any. "Darry said we can't go to Bucks." "He never told me I couldn't if i was looking for Dallas." I reasoned. "What were his exact words?" "You can go look for dallas as long as you take someone with you. And now that I'm  thinking about it I'm realizing that i brought the wrong person with me." I told him taking a cigarette out of my pack and lit it. We walked up to the door at bucks place and i ponded on the door. After a few minutes Buck answered. "What do you kids want?" Buck grumbled. "Have you seen Dallas?" I asked him. "He's in his room." "Is he alone?" I asked. "Yea. You can go see him if you want. You know where he's at." Buck told me. I nodded. "Pone stay here I'll be back." I told him walking in and up the stairs to the room that Dallas usually stayed in. I knocked on the door. "Come in." Dallas growled. I opened the door and walked in. Dallas held his hands up to protect his eyes from the light that i had let in. "Y/N/N what are you doing here?" He asked as i closed the door. "I haven't seen you for a week and I was getting worried." I replied sitting on the edge of the bed. "No one else got worried? Just you?" Dal asked me. "Well not just me. Pony and Johnny did. The rest of the guys just figured you were out running around." I told him. He just nodded. "So you came by yourself?" "No i made Pony wait outside in the cold. He was complaining about coming here first anyway." I told him with a laugh. "Well the kid can wait outside then if not he can just go home." "So why haven't you been around in a week?" I asked him. "It's been a week?" I nodded. "Yea. I was getting worried. A week without seeing you." He smirked. "I know sweetie." Dal said pushing a few strands of my black curly hair out of my face and looking into my big brown eyes. He pulled me down where I was laying next to him. I laid next to him for about ten minutes. "Ya know pones gonna be getting impatient. Then he'll tell everyone else and then our secret is out." He nodded. "I better go with ya or it won't look to good either."I giggled. Twenty minutes later dal and i walked out the door and back to where pony was. "Geez what took you guys so long? I'm freezing." Pony whined. "Well ya shoulda wore a coat stupid. She had to convince me to leave." Pony nodded not really believing it. "Come on lets get back to my house so i can warm up and eat chocolate cake." Pony suggested. "Whatever." Dal and i said following pony to the house. Dal and i looked at each and took off running ahead of pony and started racing each other. "Last one back to the house is a rotten egg!!" I yelled running down the street ahead of dal and pony. When i got to the house i jumped the fence surrounding the yard and ran into the house first all out of breath. Dal and Pony followed. "I win!" I yelled. The gang laughed. "So you got dal to leave bucks, then you beat him and pony to the house?" Soda asked. "Yup!" I stated proudly. They laughed so more and we all went to the kitchen to eat cake.

Hey y'all hope you guys enjoyed this. I have one more of the requested imagines to do so hopefully I'll get that done soon. Also yesterday I was in the mood to watch a Thomas Howell movie and i found one called jailbait!! I loved it. Y'all should watch it.  Anyway I'll update soon. Bye for now!!!

Stay gold