Dallas & Curtis sister part 1

This was requested by mermaidmelody99

"Baby. Wake up." Dallas whispered in my ear. "No. I don't wanna get up!" I whined like a baby.  "Sorry baby, Darry's orders. Better get up before I bring in the whole gang!!" Dal  said with a smile on his face. Well I bet you are thinking why in the world is Dallas Winston waking up the Curtis sister and acting all sweet and nice right? Well truth is he sorta has a soft spot for me I think. Why do I know this? Because I'm the only one he is ever careful around. Yea Darry might have threatened him with everything under the sun, but I know better. If Dallas doesn't want to do something he's not going to do it. But Dallas takes it upon himself to watch his swearing and dirty words and stories when I'm around. "Come on baby get up. We can go play football at the park." Dal said. "Fine." I groaned. Dallas chuckled a little as he walked out of the room. I got up and went to my closet to find something to wear. I grabbed a blue tank top that soda used to wear under his dx shirt that I stole and cut a little bit to fit me better. Then I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of shorts. They were the shorter ones that I love to wear, so I grabbed them and a black pair of leggings. Darry told me that if I was going to wear those shorts I need to wear leggings underneath. It wasn't really worth the fight with Darry so i just wore the leggings with them. I went to my bathroom took a shower got dressed then did my makeup. Today I just went with something simple. I put on a little bit of of blue eyeshadow, some black eyeliner that I winged out into a small cat eye, and finally to finish the whole look I put on some red liquid lipstick. After i did my makeup I pulled my hair back into a really cool looking French braid. I left my bangs hang down in the front though. Then I put on my black leather boots and walked into the living room where the whole gang was sitting around around watching tv. "She lives." Two-but said as soon as he seen me. "Shut up. We all know that I'm barley here before one o' clock." I said earning a chuckle and a rare grin from Dallas and Darry. "Dare you got any coffee?" I asked. He nodded and walked to the kitchen to get me a cup. Darry walked back in with the cup of coffee and I started drinking it. "How do you drink that stuff?" Soda asked. "Like this." I said taking a sip. "I know that but it's just so bitter." Soda said. "I know. I could sweetin it up but I like my coffee like I like me, bitter." I said the gang all cracked a grin and laughed a little. "Ready to go play football?" Dallas asked. "I gotta go meet up with a few people or I would." I said. "Who you gotta meet up with?" Darry asked. "Jamie and Matt." I said. "Ain't you been meetin up with this Matt guy a lot?" Soda asked. "No." I lied.  "Hasn't it been every day this week?" Steve asked.  "I know she snuck back in Wednesday." Two-bit said. I smacked him. Yea he crashed on the couch Wednesday and he caught me.  He asked me where I was and I told him I was at the movies with Matt. Darry gave me a look.  It was the look I knew very well.  It was the "your not going anywhere with out us" look. "Who volunteers to go with her?" Darry asked. Dal raised his hand. "I'll go." Dallas said. I grabbed my purse on the way out. I checked it to see if I had everything i needed in it. It didn't. "Two-bit give it back." I said holding my hand out.  With a sly grin he produced the $25 he took.  "Clearly I need to put my purse in a lock box." I said.  I put the money back in my purse and walked out the door with Dallas following me. Dallas and I talked all  the way to the park.  When we got to the park they were already there. Jamie looked at me. Then at Dallas.  "What's he doing here?" Jamie mouthed.  I knew Matt was thinking the same thing. "I'll explain later." I mouthed back. "You wanna ditch him?" Jamie mouthed. I nodded. "Hey dal I'm sure there is something else you would rather be doing then baby sit us right?" Jamie asked sweetly.  "Well the guys were going to go play football." Dallas said.  I could tell he was thinking about something. "Well we are old enough to take care of ourselves. So you could go play football with the guys." Jamie said. Jamie could deal with the best of them. That's what she does. She dropped out of school. It was never the right fit for her. Now she trades.  She trades anything she can get ahold of. And of there's something she can't afford it she trades for.  Dal debated it for a while. "Fine. I'm not gonna go play football though. If baby's brothers find out I'm dead meat ok. Baby meet me back at the park at 3:00. Is that clear?" Dallas asked me. "Of course." I said. We all went our separate ways. 
~~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~
"Dallas should be here man." I said to myself taking a drag on my cigarette. I hated being by myself.  I have no idea why I told Matt and Jamie that I would be fine. Then I heard it. A car pull into the parking lot. I turned around to see a mustang with about 5 socs in it. I was in some big trouble. They got out of their car and walked over to me. I could tell that they were drunk just by the way they walked. A drunk Soc at night is bad enough but at 3pm during the day. I'm a goner. "Boys look what we have here. Baby Curtis." One of them said.  I stayed silent. "She's kinda cute." One of them in the back said. "Get her." Was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out and woke up to hear Dallas yelling. "Leave her alone!! Get away from her!!" Dallas yelled. Just by hearing Dallas they took off at a dead run back to their car. "Baby? Baby." Dallas said over and over again. "Dal." I said. "Baby I'm right here. We better be getting back to your house." Dallas said before picking me up and carrying me back to my house. "I'm fine let me walk." I said.  "No your not.  You have a pretty nasty gash on your head." Dallas said.  "Man what are we going to tell your brothers?" Dallas asked. At the time I really didn't know. "What happened?!?" Darry yelled upon seeing Dallas walk in carrying me. "We got jumped. I tried to stop them but the grabbed her." Dallas said. "Soda go get me the first aid kit." Darry ordered.  Soda did as he was told.  Darry started yelling commands. Soon enough I was sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket.  I think I'm starting to like Dallas.  I mean he saved me. He has always helped me and several other things that you would even think that Dallas Winston would. I soon fell asleep thinking about Dallas Winston and the crush i think that I'm starting to develop.

Hey y'all I gotta be honest.  It's been a while since the last update. I hope y'all like this cause I have two more chapters that I gotta write for y'all to figure out what happens in the end. I will try my hardest to post the next part very soon.  I hope y'all liked this. I'll do my best to update soon.

Stay gold