Steve little sister/ dallas imagine requested

This imagine is for Lola_Winston hope you like it.

"Come here sweetheart why don't you come with me." I heard a husky voice say behind me. I was walking by myself which Steve does not advise. Steve drones on and on about not walking by myself. But I did anyways.  The guy behind me put his hand on my shoulder. "What do you want?" I growled at him. "You sweetheart." He said pushing me against the wall of an old brick building behind me. I started kicking and punching. Then I felt a really sharp pain in my side and passed out from the pain. I woke up and had no clue what happened. I tried to walk but I couldn't and it was getting hard to breath. "STEVE!!!!!" I yelled.  I yelled for him, my best friend soda, Dallas the last person that I wanted to see me in the kind of shape I was in, and Darry. "Please." I thought. "Someone please come." I thought in my head. Then I finally heard footsteps before I blacked out again. "Lola?" Dal asked. It was really to himself but I could still hear him. "Dal." I muttered. I felt dal pick me up and carry me to a car. I figured that it was bucks T-bird. We drove for a few minutes then he got me out of the car and carried me into somewhere. I knew exactly where I was when I heard voices. I was about half conscious at the time. I heard Steve and soda jump up then the rest was all a blur. I woke up with Steve and Dallas by my side. I was laying in my bed at my house. I felt a wrap on my ribs and ankles.  "What happened?" I asked. Dal and Steve jumped at the sound of my voice then the rest of the gang was in the room in a second. "You got jumped sis. Dal found you. Much longer out there and you would have been a goner." Steve said. I tried sitting up but he told me to stay down. Darry started asking questions about how I was feeling. "Do you have a headache? How does your ribs feel. Pony get me the flashlight so I can look at her eyes. How many fingers am I holding up? What's the fifth letter of the Alphabet?" Darry asked getting a flashlight to look at my eyes.  I answered all of the questions then told him to chill out. "I know Lola but I just want to make sure you're alright." Darry said. "I know Dar but I'll be ok." I reassured him. He just nodded his head. Dal looked at all the guys and they all walked out of the room. All except for dal who stayed. He helped me sit up.  "What did they do to you?" Dal asked looking at me. "I don't really know. I remember them kicking me and hitting me and the guy had rings so many rings." I said starting to shake. Dal hugged me and told me soothing things to calm me down. "I won't make you tell me if you don't want to." Dal told me while he had me in a hug.  I just cried on his shoulder. For a long time after that dal wouldn't let me walk by myself. Even after I got better. Dal and I got real close.  I love dal so much. He always looks out for me.  We have even started dating since we already spend so much time together. I still have a few scars and a half a limp but i'm still a whole lot better than I was.

Hey y'all sorry it took so long to write this but I had a family thing this weekend and where I was I had no cell service to update this. So I hope y'all like this.  Please comment and tell me what y'all think. If y'all want an imagine just message me or comment. If y'all have a question for the greasers comment or message me that too.  Thanks y'all so much for reading. I will try to update soon!!! Bye for now!!!!!

Stay gold