Requested dally imagine

The is was requested by Lola_Winston

"Sis calm down you are beautiful." Your brother Two-bit told you as you got ready to go to the party with the rest of the guys. It wasn't really a party that you were going to it was just one those places where you go to dance and have a good time with your friends. Someone knocked on the door as two-bit tried to tell you that you looked perfect the way you are. "Two I told you I look fat and no makeup does not help it one bit. I'm ugly. You better go get the door. " you said as two walked out of the room. "Sam hurry up the guys are here." Two-bit yelled. "I told you I'm not ready!" You yelled at him. Two and the rest of the guys walked to the door of your room. "Lola you were ready 20 minutes ago. You have been staring at your stomach in that mirror for 10. " two retorted. "Whatever I decided that I'm putting makeup on. At least foundation and lipstick." You said grabbing your makeup bag. "Then your doing it in the car. We don't have very much time. We have to get there so I can find some good broads to dance with." Dallas said scooping you up and throwing you over his shoulder. Dal always played with you like that but never threw you over his shoulder. The guys just laughed as dal carried you down the stairs and out to the car. You always had a huge crush on Dallas and Two-bit knew it. You hated that dally wanted to dance with anyone but you but you knew that was the way dal was. You also thought that you were not pretty enough for dal. You always thought that you were to fat and ugly for any guy to like you. That's why you always freaked out whenever anyone looked at you cause you thought they were judging you. The soda and Johnny always told you how pretty you were but you never believed them. "Dallas Tucker Winston if my makeup does not look good when I get out of this car I will kick your butt!" You told him as he put you in the car. "Yeah yeah whatever Lola. " dal muttered. He said some things to two as they both got in the car. Johnny and pony also got in the car. "Hey Lola. You look amazing tonight. Wanna save the first slow dance for me?" Johnny said. "Thanks Johnny and of course I'll save a dance for you." You said with a smile. You loved Johnny and always had a good time with home but it just wasn't the same love and good times that you had with Dallas. The rest of the ride was really quiet. When you got there they were playing a faster dancing song. Soda dragged you out onto the floor to dance with him. By the end of that song dal of course found some girls to flirt with. It annoyed you that he did that but nothing was gonna make dal change. Dal tried to talk to you but you either took one of the guys onto to dance floor and danced with them. During a slow dance with Darry, dal came over and cut in. "Can I cut in?" Dal asked. "Here ya go dal." Darry said letting go of you and walking back over to the guys. "Listen I know you like me." Dal said with a smirk. "Yeah yeah I know what your gonna say now. That I'm not your type. Or something so you can let me down easy. But it's really because I'm ugly." You told Dally knowing what was gonna happen next. "Actually no. I was gonna do this." Dal said kissing you. "I actually think your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Dal said smiling at you. "Than why did you wanna go dance with those other girls?" You asked him. "Cause I didn't know that you liked me. That is until your brother told me." Dallas did with a smile. "Of course it was." You said as the song finished and as you and dal walked back over to the gang. You walked over and smacked two on the arm. He whined. "What was that for?" Two-bit asked like he didn't know. "You know what it was for and I'm not telling you anymore if my secrets!" You told two. "Ok I guess you got me!" He said with a smile. You enjoyed the rest of the night and you were dals girl from there on out.

Hope y'all like it!! Please comment and tell me what y'all think!!! I love hearing from y'all.  If y'all want a request comment or message me!!! Will update soon.

Stay gold