Steve's little sister part 5

"Oh huh... maybe going tonight is a bad idea." "Wait I got it!!" You started to say, then Gracie cut in "Oh! We can send Scout after him!!" "Not what I was thinking but it could work. I'll go call him and tell him to look for Scout." you say. "Hey dummy, you don't have his number." "I'll look it up in the phone book" you say with some attitude in your voice. "Come with me we have to get you some clothes and do something with your hair" Scout said grabbing you and dragging you towards the dresser and mirror in her room. "Gracie!!!" You scream looking at what Scout made you look like. Scout had stuffed you into a really, really pretty dress. Too pretty. And she did your makeup and braided your hair, French braid. You looked like a girly girl instead of the hood you were used to seeing in the mirror!! Gracie and Scout cracked up. "There. Now you're pretty. The guys will never know who you are now." Said Scout laughing so hard you thought she was going to fall on the floor. You threatened to get your switch out if they didn't stop. They laughed even harder. A threat is no longer a threat when your dressed like that. You walked over to the phone and found TJ'd number and called him. You told him what was up and that you were sending a friend after him.

Hey all waz up. Sry I know it seems like I have disappeared of the face of the earth. I was just really wanting to make this a good chapter cause it's leading up to something big. Don't forget to comment, vote, follow me and all that jazz. Hope y'all r enjoying 😄😄

Stay gold