About me

So On the google classroom (which I'm gonna come up with something to call it that way I don't have to keep saying google classroom. Maybe greaser board? Idk comment with suggestions.) I posted a question. Ask something about me that u wanna know like my birthday, favorite animal, do I have any pets things like that.  So their r still plenty of opportunities to answer that on the google classroom and if u wanna ask me something ask here. So I have 3 that have already answered so I'm gonna do those.

1. Q: What is my favorite cookie flavor.

A: chocolate chunk and double chocolate chunk.

2. Q: average word count on my imagines.
A: my normal length ones are anywhere from 900 to 2000 words and my short ones are anywhere 500 to 800 words or if I do multiple part ones they can be longer than that. It just depends. I don't really watch the word count and stop myself after so many words I stop myself when the story is done.

3. Q: what is my dream job?

A: I really want to be a author and a horse trainer/breeder. I haven't started the book yet but I plan on writing a actual book and have my friend edit it.  Whom y'all know as MugglebornJediWolf then sending the story to a publisher to publish it. Idk when I would have the time to do it tho.