Prologue

Through the years, dark and light have been two sides of the same coin. Everyone has seen how the lives of those who choose to live in the light are normal, possibly thought as preferable to those who chose to live in the dark. But, that wouldn't be entirely true.

On both sides of the spectrum, there are normal people, fighting and believing in what they hope is right. No matter what you've chosen to believe, you still have a choice to fight or play the role of support from the background. Whether light or dark, you can choose how to live your life.

Now, you. You're our main character here (which is fairly obvious since I hope you know what you're getting yourself into by starting a reader insert story). You've chosen to live as one of the most well renowned music composers, and a fairly skilled musical performer, in all the galaxy. Your success has reached the farthest star systems and you could say you're practically a celebrity to anyone who knows anything about orchestral music.

Early on in your musical career, you had announced your loyalty to the First Order, which obviously didn't settle well with those who deemed themselves as Rebels. Still, your music was celebrated around the galaxy. You often got to conduct orchestras at very prestigious galas and other such formalities.

Granted, this side of the First Order was kept under the radar. If the Rebels knew that there were balls where all of the most powerful leaders gathered together in one place, it wouldn't end well to say the least (and the posh leaders of the First Order didn't want to lose the fear their enemies harbored when thinking of them).

Well, now that you finally know a little about yourself (not that you don't know who you are), I say it's high time to start this story. Get ready for some great music, adventure, drama, and- best of all- romance.