Chapter 1 - Potions Class

Harry's seventh-year redo at Hogwarts had just barely begun. The Ministry had decided to mandate one extra year for seventh-year students due to disruptions from the war. On this particular day, Gryffindor has Potions with Slytherin, and Snape ALWAYS (*wink wink* god I hate myself sometimes) favors Slytherin. 

The summer holiday had been quite an...awakening...for Harry, and though he wasn't completely sure, Harry thought he might be gay.

To be fair, he's never actually been with a guy before, let alone kiss one, but a certain blond Slytherin who came out in year three just wouldn't get the hell out of Harry's head.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione walked into Potions, chatting about Ginny and Dean, when Professor Snape sulkingly announced they would be having a brewing competition for house points. 

Before Harry even had the chance to sit down, the rest of his classmates paired off to create the perfect Pepperup Potion. Ron chose to work with Hermione, given that she was the smartest one there, leaving Harry without a partner.

Everyone except for Malfoy (lol who didn't see that coming)

Malfoy sat alone in the farthest corner from any other student and when Harry raised his hand to see if anyone else didn't have a partner, Malfoy groaned and put his head in his hands. 

"Oi Potter. Get over here. I want those points so looks like we don't have a choice but to work on this thing together."

Harry frowned, trudging over to where Malfoy was sitting and plopped down next to him.

They began setting the ingredients out to put them in the cauldron when out of the corner of Harry's eye, he noticed Seamus and Dean's potion starting to smoke...this wouldn't have been an issue given Seamus's infamousy for making everything explode...however, not two seconds after the smoke appeared was the now congealed "potion" yanked from their cauldron, splattering in between Harry and Malfoy.

Malfoy hurled himself off of his stool, knocking it over in the process to try and avoid getting any of the gook on his robes. Thrusting his wand in the potion blob's direction, Malfoy curled his lip upwards, shouting "Reducto!"

At that exact moment, Harry fumbled for his own wand, muttering whatever spell came to his head first to get rid of the blob. Unfortunately, in the moment of panic, both boys spells missed the potion but hit the other spell.  A flash of bright purple light erupted, engulfing the room and knocking both Harry and Malfoy off their feet.

The light, beginning to clear, was replaced by a light fog surrounding the two boys. All at once, Harry was being dragged towards Malfoy by his hip as if some bungee cord held them together. Both boys involuntarily flew towards each other by the sides of their hips and crashed back to the ground.

"Watch it, Potter"

"I didn't even do anything! This is your fault!"

"Oh please. I had this under control before you decided to 'help'." Malfoy gestured to Seamus and Dean. "If weren't for Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumbass over here we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place."

Harry looked down at his hip and found that it was firmly attached to Malfoy's. 

"Fuck"  

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry this one is so boring! It's the first chapter so I'm still trying to figure this stuff out! bare with me! XOXO