Chapter 5 - Room of Requirement

From that day on, Harry and Malfoy spent all of their spare time in the Room of Requirement. There was a time when Hermione and Ron would try to follow them after class, but Malfoy jinxed the door to their room so it would not appear for anyone else. 

Every morning, Malfoy would wake up and just watch Harry as he slept until he too woke up. 

Harry would never make the bed, leaving the sheets in a state of disarray until Malfoy would scowl and make the bed for him.  

One Saturday morning, about a week before their big Potions exam,  Hermione suggested they study together, but Malfoy had another idea. "Granger, listen. It's not that I don't like you....oh wait. yeah. It is that I don't like you. I'll pass."

Hermione rolled her eyes and motioned for Ron to follow her into the library. 

Harry turned to Malfoy, looking him in the eyes. "You can't just say things like that. She's one of my best friends. I don't care if you don't like her, you just have to be nice about it."

Malfoy smirked. "Potter. I don't think you want to see what me being nice looks like. I'm nice to you all the time." He looped his fingers into Harry's belt loops and slowly pulled him closer. 

Harry put his hand on Malfoy's chest. "Draco, no. We have to study. I can't fail Snape's class if I want to be an Auror."

Malfoy grinned and grabbed Harry's wrist, dragging him away from their spot. "Ok, Potter. We'll study. IF, and only if, you agree to do something for me first."

Harry looked at him with narrowed eyes. "What is it?"

Malfoy laughed evilly. "You'll have to find out when we get there. Close your eyes."

Harry did as Malfoy told him and let the Slytherin drag him around the castle for about 5 minutes. They stopped abruptly. 

"Ok, Potter. You can open your eyes now."

Slowly, Harry opened his eyes and saw Malfoy's request. 

His jaw dropped. "For fuck's sake, Malfoy. I am NOT doing this right now."

-----------------------------------------------------

Dum dum dummmmmm. SUSPENSE. I hope everyone had a happy holiday, whatever you celebrate! Next chapter will be up soon. Comment what you think it could be! Much love XOXO