Chapter 3 - Figure it Out

Dumbledore made special arrangements for Harry and Malfoy to sleep, go to class, and do anything else they may need to do while attached.

Hours after Malfoy had fallen asleep, Harry lay awake only inches away. Listening to Malfoy's steady breathing had become a habit of Harry's to help him try and fall asleep when the nightmares came. All of a sudden, Malfoy started writhing and mumbling in his sleep.

Harry leaned over, trying to hear what he was saying or who he was talking to and Malfoy muttered "no. no. NO. PLEASE TAKE ME INSTEAD. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I know you want to kill him, but you can't. At least wait until it's a fair fight."

When Harry had nightmares like whatever this was, Ron always forced his body to stop moving by grabbing both his wrists and pressing down on his chest with the full weight of his own body, kind of like a weighted security blanket. Harry, at this moment, decided this would be the best course of action and proceeded to cover Malfoy's body with his own, grabbing his wrists until he stopped squirming.

Malfoy shot up, dazed and confused. "Potter what the hell are you doing?!"

Harry stuttered, trying to think of a response. Nothing...absolutely nothing came to his mind. He started to kick himself in his brain. JUST SAY SOMETHING. LITERALLY ANYTHING WOULD DO. JUST MAKE WORDS WITH YOUR MOUTH. nothing came out.

Malfoy, realizing the exact position Harry was in (full on straddling him with his wrists pinned down by Harry's surprisingly strong arms), smirked. "Potter, if you're into the kinky stuff you shoulda just said so".

Harry's green eyes poured into Malfoy's grey ones as Harry, once again, struggled for words. 

"Well Potter, I hope you're happy because now I'm up. Nice going."

Harry rolled his eyes and climbed off of him, silently choosing not to bring up the nightmare fit Malfoy just had.

Harry looked down at his feet and blushed. He was suddenly very aware of exactly how alone they were...in such close proximity. But it's not like anything was going to happen. Harry wasn't even sure if he liked boys.

Malfoy looked at him and smirked. "Potter. You need help. Well, actually, you need more than help...but the only help I can give you is with something everyone else already knows. You're gay, right?"

Harry sat there stunned. He couldn't believe Malfoy had just asked him that. It took him a minute to regain use of his mouth. "I hardly think the state of my love life is any of your business."

Malfoy groaned and faced Harry. "I didn't ask about your love life; I asked about your seexxxualityyyyy," Malfoy drew out his last word. "I really don't want to do this, but watching you flail around is actually becoming physically painful. You're not willing to accept what LITERALLY everyone else in this school knows."

Harry blushed again.

"Potter, if you tell anyone I did this, I'll make your life a living hell, but I'm going to help you figure this out."

Before Harry could say anything else, Malfoy pressed his lips onto Harry's. At first, Harry was so shocked that he just froze, but then he found himself kissing Malfoy back. The two rolled over onto the bed as Malfoy pressed harder, grabbing a handful of Harry's hair. 

Harry pushed Malfoy off of him gently, gasping for breath. Malfoy looked at him, still laying on top of Harry, as Harry made a decision. 

In one swift motion, Harry stood up and pushed Malfoy against the wall. He looked deep into Malfoy's eyes and pressed him up against the wall opposite the bed.

"Oh yeah. I'm definitely gay."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello loves! I hope you like reading this chapter as much as I liked writing it! XOXO

Comment your favorite part!