Update

Hi everyone, so this isn't a traditional chapter, more of just a little update I just want to explain now instead of putting it in a regular chapter later.

So for starters, as those of you who have update notifications turned on know, I've been doing a lot of editing past chapters... This has resulted in some fairly significant changes that you all should probably just know moving forward.

First off, I changed the time frame of when the book is set...oops... This fic now takes place in the non-traditional 8th year of Hogwarts after the war. To make sure everyone understands, the war already happened and this is now after. I have written these updates into previous chapters but I don't want those of you who already read them to be confused.

As far as my publishing chapters from now on, I will try and stay more consistent than I have been but with the end of school approaching, it'll be a little difficult so all I ask is that you stick with me a little longer. I will now overshare as I've done before but idgaf so here ya go... I have been having some chest/heart problems over the past few months that I am now having checked out which means a lot of different tests and long weeks of doctor visits which will obv impact my ability to update, but I'll be hella bored at the doctors so maybe I'll use that time to write, who knows.

Anyway, that's all, so just lmk if you have questions and I'll try and reply to comments.

Oh, also, Blaise is gay.

and get-the-fuck-prepared for the next couple chapters lmao