Chapter 8 - Detention, Mr. Potter

It had been a week since Harry and Malfoy went public to the school. It was weird, Harry was used to people staring at him because of his title, but not because of the grinning slytherin attached to his hip.

Everywhere the two went, people stared and whispered. Malfoy said soon enough girls would be throwing themselves at him, trying to "turn him straight" again. Malfoy said it doesn't work that way, good luck to them, Potter's "mine".

Harry got used to it after a while and learned to ignore the shocked look on people's faces when he and Malfoy walked in unison down the hall holding hands. 

One day on their way to Potions, Malfoy said he found a detour that would cut their time in half. "On the way there, I need to stop at this closet I found because it has....something I left there the other day by mistake."

Harry nodded and let Malfoy guide him away from their usual route.

They strolled down a dark corridor and turned the corner to face a door. Malfoy reached for the handle. "Here it is. I just need to grab this thing then we can go to class. I'll be quick."

Malfoy opened the door to a dark room. He walked in, taking Harry with him, and shut the door behind them.

Harry looked at him, confused. "Draco, I thought you said this would be quick. We have to get to class."

Malfoy gently grabbed a fistful of Harry's hair, pulling it back just enough to whisper in his ear "Don't worry Potter. It'll be quick."

Harry let out a small moan "fuck that's hot" and slipped his fingers under Draco's shirt. This was Harry's favorite part of having Malfoy as a boyfriend. The unpredictability.

Harry's lips collided with Malfoys as he wrapped his arms around his neck. He had to stand on his tiptoes to reach his face, but Malfoy dipped his head toward Harry's to make it easier.

"Potter you're like a house-elf, you're so small!"

Harry scowled. "Shut up and kiss me you tree."

Malfoy laughed into his mouth and started to pull Harry's sweater vest over his head. Harry yanked it off as Malfoy smirked: "you're getting good at this Potter." He unbuttoned Harry's shirt and put his hand on the Gryffindor's bare chest.

Harry continued to kiss him but thought "if anyone were to walk into this room, we'd be fucked." But his thoughts were interrupted by McGonagall's foot-tapping in the frame of the open closet door. 

"So sorry to interrupt, I only assumed you might be a tad too dignified to behave like this in front of the school portraits." She flicked her wand and the room flooded with light.

Harry stared around the room, horrified. His face turned a deep red and Malfoy laughed out loud and wiped his lips. Staring back at them were dozens of different portraits that were not hanging on the castle walls.

Malfoy patted Harry on the back (still bare) and addressed the portraits. "You like what you see?Harry groaned and put his head in his hands.

Just as she turned to leave, McGonagall glared at the boys. "Detention Mr. Potter. You as well Mr. Malfoy." She flicked her wand again and the lights went out.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my loves! Hope you enjoyed! I have finals coming up soon so I may not be able to update as much as I would like, but I'll try to make time XOXO